The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global compressed air treatment equipment market size reached US$ 8.26 Billion in 2021. Compressed air treatment equipment decreases the dew point of the air and removes particles that may negatively damage the air compressor. Some commonly available equipment includes oil-free air compressors, air dryers, air filters, nitrogen generators, and aftercoolers. It is widely used in paint sprays, jackhammers, drills, robotic arms, conveyor systems, and drying machines to dehumidify and clean air before entering the compressor. In addition, it is compact and lightweight and helps to improve operations, maintain productivity, and reduce rust and corrosion. As a result, compressed air treatment equipment is extensively employed in aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, power generation, paper, industrial, medical industries, and food and beverage (F&B) industries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as cardiovascular disorders, especially amongst the geriatric population. In addition, the increasing utilization of respiratory support devices, such as atomizers, life-support machines, and oxygen generators, represents another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the escalating demand for highly purified compressed air in the pharmaceutical industry for product drying, tablet coating, nitrogen generation, and material handling is accelerating the product adoption rate. Besides this, various technological developments, such as the introduction of environment-friendly compressors that offer stability and assure clean and dry air quality, are providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Additionally, the increasing product utilization in the food and beverage (F&B) industry for air-cleaning containers before product filling and packaging is contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including the increasing research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players to introduce novel air compressors, the rising disposable incomes of individuals, and rapid industrialization, particularly in emerging economies, are further creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 12.05 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.30% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product, the market has been classified into filters, dryers, aftercoolers, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into plant air, instrument air, process air, breathing air, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segregated into chemical, paper, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Airfilter Engineering, Alpha-Pure Corporation, Atlas Copco AB, BOGE KOMPRESSOREN Otto Boge GmbH & Co. KG, Donaldson Company Inc., Ingersoll Rand Inc., Kaeser Compressors Inc., Mann+Hummel, Mattei Compressors Inc., Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Pentair plc and Pneumatech.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800