The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Condoms Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global condoms market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.92% during 2023-2028. A condom is a barrier contraceptive used during sexual intercourse to prevent unplanned pregnancy and the spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and sexually transmitted infections such as herpes simplex virus (HSV) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). It is manufactured using latex and is widely available in different sizes, shapes, flavors, colors, and textures. However, several leading players are also introducing durable and flexible non-latex condoms for individuals allergic to latex.
Global Condoms Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing awareness among the masses regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). In addition, the increasing availability of condoms through online and offline stores represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, various non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are collaborating with manufacturers to create awareness among individuals and promote the usage of condoms by distributing free samples. This, coupled with the escalating demand for air condoms that reduce friction, increase lubrication, and avoid stickiness, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, key players are making huge investments in developing innovative product variants and engaging in aggressive promotional strategies to expand their consumer base. Furthermore, the growing adoption of condoms by young couples, sex workers, and the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBTQ) community is also creating a favorable market outlook across the globe.
- Based on the type, the market has been categorized into latex and non-latex.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been bifurcated into men and women.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies and drug stores, online stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report, with some of the key players being Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Cupid Limited, Fuji Latex Co. Ltd., Karex Berhad, Lifestyles Healthcare, Mankind Pharma, Mayer Laboratories Inc., Okamoto Global, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC and Veru Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, End User, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Cupid Limited, Fuji Latex Co. Ltd., Karex Berhad, Lifestyles Healthcare, Mankind Pharma, Mayer Laboratories Inc., Okamoto Global, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC and Veru Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal