The latest report by IMARC, titled “Connected Logistics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global connected logistics market size reached US$ 30.1 Billion in 2022. Connected logistics refers to a number of platforms or software and hardware that help in gaining real-time information regarding the goods that are shipped through numerous modes of transportation, such as railways, roadways, seaways, and airways. It is used to share all relevant data and logistical information with supply chain partners to smoothen transportation procedures. Connected logistics assist companies in enhancing operational efficiency, real-time access, and improves productivity by integrating various connected platforms. In recent years, connected logistics have gained momentum as they are widely used in numerous industry verticals, such as healthcare, automotive, retail, manufacturing, and food and beverage (F&B).
Global Connected Logistics Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the easy availability of connected logistics solutions possessing a high level of interoperability, accessibility, and security features. Additionally, the exponential growth in intelligent transportation solutions is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the necessity to minimize the cost of shipping and storage services is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, constant technological upgradations in confluence with the growing trend of online shopping are escalating the product adoption rate. In line with this, the exponential growth in the information technology (IT) sector and increasing digitalization are other major growth-inducing factors. Furthermore, connected logistics integrate radio frequency identification (RFID) chips and the internet of things (IoT) devices in shipments, trucks, and individual product units. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 74.0 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 16.35% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the component, the market has been divided into hardware, solutions, and services.
- On the basis of the software, the market has been segmented into asset management, warehouse Iot, security, data management, network management, and streaming analytics.
- Based on technology, the market has been segregated into Bluetooth, cellular, wi-fi, Zigbee, NFC, and satellite.
- On the basis of the devices, the market has been categorized into gateways, RFID tags, and sensor nodes.
- Based on the transportation mode, the market has been divided into roadways, railways, airways, and seaways.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been segregated into automotive, manufacturing, oil and gas, IT and telecom, healthcare, and IT and telecommunication, retail, food and beverage, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Eurotech S.p.A., HCL Technologies Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Software, Technology, Devices, Transportation Mode, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Eurotech S.p.A., HCL Technologies Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE and Zebra Technologies Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800