According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Construction Composites Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global construction composites market size reached US$ 5.27 Billion in 2022. Construction composites are manufactured by fusing two or more distinct materials, such as fibers, resins, and additives. They are composite materials with enhanced properties and performance. By combining strength, durability, and lightweight properties, construction composites aim to outperform conventional building materials including concrete, steel, or wood. They are used in a variety of building materials, including beams, columns, facades, panels, and bridges, where their special characteristics improve structural integrity while using less upkeep and energy. Additionally, they may also be molded into a variety of forms and sizes, enabling customized designs and more architectural flexibility. As a result, architects and designers seeking creative and visually beautiful architectural solutions frequently use composites. They also demonstrate impressive resilience to environmental deterioration, such as corrosion, rot, and decay.
Global Construction Composites Market Trends:
The escalating demand for lightweight and high-strength materials majorly drives the global market. This can be supported by the growing adoption of construction composites in infrastructure projects, buildings, and transportation systems due to the rising awareness regarding energy efficiency. Along with this, rapid infrastructural developments are leading to the widespread adoption of construction composites to provide excellent resistance to corrosion, weathering, and chemical degradation. For instance, in residential construction, composites are utilized for various applications, including decking, fencing, and insulation, due to their long lifespan and low maintenance requirements. In addition, the lightweight nature of composites lowers transportation costs and are easier installation. These cost-efficiency and lifecycle benefits attract construction companies and project developers to adopt composites, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the increasing emphasis on sustainability and energy efficiency is influencing the demand for construction composites, such as fiberglass-reinforced polymers (FRPs) and carbon fiber-reinforced polymers (CFRPs) are contributing to the market. Furthermore, the introduction of advanced composites, such as carbon fiber composites to expand the range of applications is creating a positive market outlook. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 7.07 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.72% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the fiber type, the market has been divided into carbon fiber, glass fiber, and others. Among these, carbon fiber represents the largest market segment.
- Based on the resin type, the market has been segmented into thermoplastic and thermoset. According to the report, thermoset accounts for the largest segment.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been divided into industrial, commercial, and residential. Among these, the industrial sector represents the largest market segment.
- On the geographical front, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. At present, Asia Pacific holds the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Aegion Corporation, Bedford Reinforced Plastics, Exel Composites Oyj, Fibergrate Composite Structures Incorporated (RPM International Inc.), Gurit Holding AG, Jiangsu Jiuding New Material Company Ltd., Owens Corning, Schock Bauteile GmbH, SGL Carbon SE, Strongwell Corporation, and UPM Biocomposites.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Fiber Types Covered
||Carbon Fiber, Glass Fiber, Others
|Resin Types Covered
|End Uses Covered
||Industrial, Commercial, Residential
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aegion Corporation, Bedford Reinforced Plastics, Exel Composites Oyj, Fibergrate Composite Structures Incorporated (RPM International Inc.), Gurit Holding AG, Jiangsu Jiuding New Material Company Ltd., Owens Corning, Schock Bauteile GmbH, SGL Carbon SE, Strongwell Corporation, UPM Biocomposites, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800