According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Construction Drone Market: Global Industry, Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global construction drone market reached a value of US$ 5,335 Million in 2022. A construction drone is a remotely controlled, battery-operated unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that is generally used for surveying and inspection purposes. It is equipped with a global positioning system (GPS) and downward-facing sensors, such as multispectral, thermal, red, green, and blue (RGB), and light detection and ranging (LiDAR). A construction drone is widely used for infrastructure inspection, gathering accurate maps, surveying land, security and surveillance, and acquiring aerial images of materials, machinery and construction sites. It assists in tracking progress, monitoring issues, and offering access to hazardous areas, such as collapsing trenches and excavated areas. As a result, it is widely used by designers, engineers, contractors, building planners, and architects.
Global Construction Drone Market Trends:
Significant growth in the construction industry across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. Construction drones are widely used for topographic mapping, land surveys, equipment tracking, personnel security, and inspecting sites with uneven ground and rocky obstacles. In line with this, the rising number of infrastructural development projects is favoring the market growth as these drones help inspect and maintain pavements, highways, bridges, and buildings. Apart from this, the introduction of construction drones integrated with advanced technologies, extended range of connectivity, and long-lasting batteries, are providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the increasing need to improve the overall safety, acquire real-time data, capture accurate images, reduce costs, increase accuracy, and streamline workflow is positively impacting the market growth. Other factors, including the widespread product adoption for creating aerial maps and three-dimensional (3D) models for the building construction, increasing investments by real estate companies, and the implementation of various government initiatives promoting safe residential and infrastructural construction, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 11,959 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.5% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into fixed-wing and rotary-wing drones.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into surveying land, infrastructure inspection, security and surveillance, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into residential, commercial, and industrial segments.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined in the report. Some of the key players include 3d Robotics Inc., Aerialtronics, Delair, Dronedeploy Inc., Kespry Inc., Parrot Drone SAS, Precisionhawk Inc., Skydio Inc., SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd. (iFlight Technology Company Limited), Teledyne Flir LLC (Teledyne Technologies) and Yuneec International Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3d Robotics Inc., Aerialtronics, Delair, Dronedeploy Inc., Kespry Inc., Parrot Drone SAS, Precisionhawk Inc., Skydio Inc., SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd. (iFlight Technology Company Limited), Teledyne Flir LLC (Teledyne Technologies) and Yuneec International Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800