According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Container Orchestration Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global container orchestration market reached a value of US$ 578 Million in 2022. Container orchestration refers to online platforms that are used for simplifying and managing the lifecycle of containerized services and workloads. These containers are generally deployed on cloud premises and are utilized in order to store system tools, application codes, and numerous dependencies that are required to run business processes. Additionally, they assist in health monitoring, load balancing, scheduling and resource sharing. Some of the commonly utilized container orchestrations include openshift, Kubernetes, rancher, mesos, google container engine and hasicorp nomad that allow organizations to simplify business operations while offering resilience and enhanced security.
Global Container Orchestration Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the information technology (IT) sector. Along with this, continual technological advancements across the corporate segment are creating a positive outlook for the market. Also, the widespread integration of cloud computing, the Internet of Things (IoT) and advanced analytics with container orchestration is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, rapid digitization and automation have encouraged multiple businesses to heavily invest in the deployment of container orchestration systems in an attempt to strengthen their market position. Furthermore, the widespread adoption of work-from-home models due to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) across the globe is acting as a major growth-inducing factor. The market is further driven by the rising need for open-source container platforms for scheduling workloads. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include intensive business competition and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1,993 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into platforms and services.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been categorized into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market has been segmented into BFSI, government, IT and telecom, retail, healthcare and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Amazon.com Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., D2iQ Inc., Docker Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Red Hat Inc. (International Business Machines Corporation), and SUSE S.A.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amazon.com Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., D2iQ Inc., Docker Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Red Hat Inc. (International Business Machines Corporation), and SUSE S.A.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800