According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Context Aware Computing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the global context aware computing market size reached US$ 40.8 Billion in 2021. Context aware computing involves systems that are capable of acquiring and retrieving data and reasoning about a given situation at any moment while adjusting the applications accordingly. The data is automatically collected and analyzed to guide responses, primarily on predicting needs that are based on specific trends. This form of computing collects raw, low-level contextual data and interprets the raw data into high-level interpreted context. It also extracts implications from the interpreted context and adapts its behavior based on the implications. Context aware computing systems provide task-relevant data about facilities by facilitating efficient task execution and enhancing decision-making through context-driven approvals. As a result, their deployment improves the quality of interaction with numerous end users while ensuring quick decisions at individual and organizational levels.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Context Aware Computing Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the widespread adoption of smart devices, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, and smart wearables. This can be attributed to the increasing dependence on the technology, along with the enhanced convenience provided by these devices in everyday life. In addition to this, the incorporation of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and big data analytics in mobile applications are providing an impetus to the market growth. The rapid utilization of context aware computing in numerous end-use industries, including automotive, BFSI, and healthcare, for understanding consumer contexts and strengthening their product portfolio is also fueling the market. Furthermore, the increasing usage of connected technology and the internet of things (IoT) in the development of autonomous cars are creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the growing need for efficient data handling for work-from-home modules, rapid digitization and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 104.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.2% during 2022-2027.
- Based on product, the market has been segmented into active maps, adaptive phones, augmented reality, guide systems, conference assistants, cyber guides, shopping assistants and others.
- On the basis of vendor type, the market has been divided into device manufacturers, mobile network operators, and online web and social media networking vendors.
- Based on context type, the market has been categorized into computing context, user context, physical context and time context.
- On the basis of network type, the market has been classified into wireless cellular, wireless local area, wireless personal area, and body area networks.
- Based on the industry vertical, the market has been segmented into BFSI, healthcare and life sciences, telecommunications and IT, government and public sector, manufacturing, consumer goods and retail, media and entertainment, and other.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Amazon.com Inc., Autodesk Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Facebook Inc., Flybits Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Onapsis Inc., Openstream Inc., and Securonix Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800