According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block (cPNB) Catheters Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global continuous peripheral nerve block (cPNB) catheters market size reached US$ 352.9 Million in 2022. Continuous peripheral nerve block (cPNB) catheters are specialized medical devices designed to provide targeted pain relief by continuously delivering local anesthetic agents to peripheral nerves. These catheters are employed in various clinical settings to manage post-operative pain, chronic pain conditions, and acute injuries. cPNB catheters offer a sustained and controlled release of anesthetic agents directly to the nerves, effectively blocking pain signals and promoting patient comfort during recovery. The utilization of cPNB catheters has become increasingly prevalent across medical facilities and surgical centers, revolutionizing pain management practices by offering a more precise and prolonged solution compared to traditional pain relief methods.
Global Continuous Peripheral Nerve Block (cPNB) Catheters Market Trends:
The escalating demand for advanced pain management techniques is one of the major factors driving the market growth. In line with this, the increasing application of cPNB catheters in diverse medical procedures due to the heightened focus on enhancing patient outcomes and optimizing recovery experiences, is providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Moreover, the growing adoption of cPNB catheters due to their ability to reduce reliance on systemic opioids and address concerns surrounding opioid-related side effects and dependencies is positively impacting the market growth. Furthermore, the rising geriatric population, coupled with an upsurge in surgical procedures and trauma cases, fueling the demand for efficient and personalized pain management solutions is providing a thrust to the market growth. Additionally, rapid technological advancements in catheter design and anesthetic delivery systems, enhancing the ease of use, safety, and effectiveness of cPNB catheters, attract healthcare providers and institutions to integrate them into their practices, creating a positive outlook for the market growth. Besides this, the increasing focus on outpatient surgical procedures and ambulatory care, where effective pain management is pivotal to ensuring patient comfort and speedy recovery, is favoring the market growth. In addition to this, the growing research and development (R&D) activities aimed at optimizing catheter materials, reducing infection risks, and prolonging catheter functionality, are providing remunerative opportunities for the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 530.7 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 7.10% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into stimulating catheter, non-stimulating catheter and over-the-needle catheter. According to the report, non-stimulating catheters represent the largest market share.
- On the basis of the insertion technique, the market has been bifurcated as ultrasound and nerve stimulation. Among these, ultrasound accounts for the largest market share.
- Based on the indication, the market has been divided into upper extremity surgery and lower extremity surgery. According to the report, lower extremity surgery holds the largest market share.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been bifurcated as ambulatory surgical centers and hospitals. Among these, hospitals dominate the market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, and others); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. According to the report, North America accounts for the largest market share.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being B. Braun Melsungen AG (B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG), Pajunk GmbH Medizintechnologie, Teleflex Incorporated, Vygon, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Product Type
- End Use
|Product Types Covered
||Stimulating Catheter, Non-Stimulating Catheter, Over-The-Needle Catheter
|Insertion Techniques Covered
||Ultrasound, Nerve Stimulation
||Upper Extremity Surgery, Lower Extremity Surgery
|End Uses Covered
||Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Hospitals
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||B. Braun Melsungen AG (B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG), Pajunk GmbH Medizintechnologie, Teleflex Incorporated, Vygon, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800