The latest report by IMARC, titled “Cookies Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global cookies market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period (2023-2028). Cookies are cooked or baked snacks or desserts that are usually small and flat, and sweet in taste. It is made using several ingredients, including sugar, flour, egg, butter, fat, and oil. It also contains other components, such as oats, raisins, nuts, chocolate chips and nuts. Some commonly available cookies are pressed, rolled, no-bake, molded, sandwich, and low-fat. Nowadays, cookies are available across bakeries, patisseries, confectionary shops, cafes, supermarkets and hypermarkets, and online stores.
Global Cookies Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the growing demand for convenient food products, along with the changing consumer dietary preferences. Additionally, there has been rising adoption of packaged and ready-to-eat (RTE) food items on account of the hectic work schedules and sedentary lifestyles of consumers. Along with this, as cookies are considered a quick and convenient source of energy and nourishment, they are gaining immense popularity across the globe. Besides this, due to the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the increasing number of individuals working from home, the sales of bakery products like cookies have increased tremendously. In line with this, rapid urbanization and the expanding number of bakeries and confectionary shops offering numerous varieties of cookies are creating a positive market outlook. Apart from this, the growing trend of cafes and casual outings have led to the widespread adoption of cookies as a light snack paired with hot beverages, including coffee and tea. Furthermore, the growing health-consciousness among individuals has encouraged key players to focus on introducing several product variants with low-calorie, gluten and lactose-free, and high fiber content. They are also adopting innovative packaging solutions and introducing unique flavors, such as buttercream, pineapple, oatmeal and raisin, to gain a competitive edge in the market. Other growth-inducing factors include the utilization of robotic technology in bakery processing, rising popularity of customized cookies, and easy accessibility of the product.
- Based on the ingredient, the market has been divided into chocolate, chocolate chip, oatmeal, butter, cream, ginger, coconut, honey, and others.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into drop, bar, molded, no-bake, ice box, rolled, sandwich, and other cookies.
- Based on the packaging, the market has been categorized into rigid, flexible, and others.
- On the basis of the sales channel, the market has been bifurcated into online and offline channels.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Ben's Cookies, Britannia Industries Limited (Wadia Group), General Mills Inc., Great American Cookies, Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Lotus Bakeries, Mondelez International Inc., Nairns Oatcakes Ltd., Pacific Cookie Company, Parle Products, UNIBIC Foods India Pvt. Ltd. and Voortman Cookies.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Ingredient, Product, Packaging, Sales Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Ben's Cookies, Britannia Industries Limited (Wadia Group), General Mills Inc., Great American Cookies, Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V., Lotus Bakeries, Mondelez International Inc., Nairns Oatcakes Ltd., Pacific Cookie Company, Parle Products, UNIBIC Foods India Pvt. Ltd. and Voortman Cookies
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800