IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Corn Bran Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global corn bran market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 2.70% during 2022-2027. Corn bran is an excellent source of fiber that is made from the hard outer shell of corn. It is used to increase the fiber content of various foods. It contains calcium, zinc, magnesium, protein, B-complex vitamins, and iron and is low in calories and fats. It improves the body's ability to repair tissues, cells, and muscles while providing structural support and enhancing the immune system. It also helps form white blood cells (WBCs) that act as antibodies that help fight numerous infections and diseases, including Crohn’s disease, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, and bladder cancer. In recent years, corn bran has gained immense traction across the globe as it aids in weight loss, enhances digestive functions, and facilitates regular bowel activity.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Corn Bran Market Trends:
The rising awareness among individuals about the health benefits of corn bran represents the primary factor driving the market growth. For instance, consuming corn bran helps reduce the risk of prostate cancer and improves muscular functions, bone health, and the nervous system. Moreover, there has been a rise in demand for corn bran in the food and beverage (F&B) industry to improve the fiber content in baked goods, sweets, and snacks. In line with this, the increasing use of corn bran in animal feed to provide proper nutrition to livestock and cattle is positively influencing market growth. In addition, the escalating consumer demand for food items with high nutritional content has catalyzed market growth. Besides this, the rising investments in research and development (R&D) activities by key players to introduce different combinations and blends in corn bran food products is another major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the growing popularity of corn and its numerous applications in the nutraceutical industry has augmented the product demand. Apart from this, the increasing consumer preferences for active lifestyles and healthier diets are propelling the market growth. Other factors, including the rising demand for dietary fibers, rapid expansion in the F&B industry, growing consumer health consciousness, and increasing cases of heart disease, are also anticipated to create a favorable market outlook.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into yellow and white corn.
- Based on the certification type, the market has been bifurcated into Non-GMO and GMO.
- The market has been classified based on the nature into organic and conventional.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into industrial, retail, food services, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG (Südzucker AG), Bunge North America Inc. (Bunge Limited), Cargill Incorporated, Didion, Inc., Grain Millers, Inc., Lifeline Foods LLC, Prorich Agro Foods, and Semo Milling LLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800