According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “ Corporate M-Learning Market by Solutions (E-Books, Portable LMS, Interactive Assessment, Mobile and Video Based Courseware, M-Enablement, and Others), Application (Simulation Based Learning, Corporate Learning, On-The-Job Training), User Type (Large Organization, Small and Mid-Size Organization), and Region 2023-2028,” the global corporate M-learning market size reached US$ 33.62 Billion in 2022. Corporate mobile learning (M-learning) is a form of e-learning specifically designed for the mobile environment. It encompasses a wide range of learning materials, including videos, interactive modules, quizzes, and simulations, that can be accessed and consumed on mobile devices. It emphasizes flexibility, accessibility, and convenience, enabling employees to learn at their own pace and in their preferred environment. It uses artificial intelligence (AI) to personalize learning paths based on individual learner progress and preferences. It decreases the need for physical training materials, travel, and classroom setup costs. Furthermore, as it allows organizations to train a large, dispersed workforce efficiently, its demand is rising around the world.
Global Corporate M-Learning Market Trends:
At present, the increasing demand for corporate M-learning to streamline the onboarding process for new hires, providing them with access to essential training materials and resources right from the start, represents one of the crucial factors impelling the growth of the market. Besides this, the rising popularity of corporate M-learning, as it is effective for delivering compliance training and ensuring that staff understand and adhere to industry regulations and internal policies, is contributing to the growth of the market. In addition, the growing employment of corporate M-learning to address soft skills development, such as communication, leadership, and time management, is offering a favorable market outlook. Apart from this, the increasing digitalization of businesses, coupled with the need for upskilling and reskilling in an ever-evolving workforce, is propelling the growth of the market. Additionally, the rising gamification of learning content and the addition of AI, virtual reality (VR), and augmented reality (AR) into M-learning programs is strengthening the growth of the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 87.99 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 16.97% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the solutions, the market has been segmented into e-books, portable LMS, interactive assessment, mobile and video based courseware, m-enablement, and others. Currently, e-books dominate the market, holding the largest share.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into simulation based learning, corporate learning, and on-the-job training.
- Based on the user type, the market has been divided into large organization and small and mid-size organization. At present, large organization holds the maximum share in the market.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America is the leading market, accounting for the majority of the global share.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Adobe Inc., Allen Interactions, Aptara Inc (iEnergizer), Blackboard Inc., D2L Corp, dominKnow Inc, Kallidus Ltd, Learning Pool, Meridian Knowledge Solutions (Visionary Integration Professionals), SumTotal Systems (Cornerstone OnDemand), and Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||E-Books, Portable LMS, Interactive Assessment, Mobile and Video Based Courseware, M-Enablement, Others
||Simulation Based Learning, Corporate Learning, On-The-Job Training
|User Types Covered
||Large Organization, Small and Mid-Size Organization
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adobe Inc., Allen Interactions, Aptara Inc (iEnergizer), Blackboard Inc., D2L Corp, dominKnow Inc, Kallidus Ltd, Learning Pool, Meridian Knowledge Solutions (Visionary Integration Professionals), SumTotal Systems (Cornerstone OnDemand), Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd., etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800