The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cosmetic Dyes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global cosmetics dyes market size reached US$ 451.2 Million in 2021. Cosmetic dyes are chemical additives utilized in numerous cosmetics, such as foundation, blush, mascara, hair color, hair oil, lotions, lipsticks, nail enamels, soaps, and eye makeup products as coloring agents. They are commonly available in natural and synthetic variants. Synthetic dyes are manufactured from chemicals acquired from petroleum products which are brighter and intense than natural dyes. In contrast, natural dyes are produced from natural sources, including minerals, without any chemical treatment, animals, plants, and insects which are popular in use as they have no side effects dermatologically. In addition, they provide intense color and are safe, durable, effective, and stable. As a result, cosmetic dyes find extensive applications in the cosmetic industry across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Cosmetic Dyes Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding cosmetic industry. This can be attributed to the escalating demand for various personal care products. In addition, the rising consumer consciousness regarding individual appearance is accelerating the product adoption rate. Besides this, the evolving beauty standards owing to the growing influence of social media platforms and several celebrity endorsements promoting personal care, cosmetics, and other grooming essentials, are contributing to the market growth. Moreover, inflating disposable incomes of consumers and changing lifestyles have encouraged them to afford several premium skin and sun care cosmetic products, which is providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Besides this, the increasing prevalence of various dermatological disorders has encouraged manufacturers to launch organic cosmetic dyes prepared using naturally sourced ingredients, representing another major growth-inducing factor. Along with this, growing awareness about the quality of facial cosmetic products, such as wrinkle treatment and premium lotions, among the young and geriatric population is escalating the product demand across the globe. Apart from this, the widespread usage of cosmetic dyes in producing several hair colors is also propelling the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 619.66 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.22% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into organic and inorganic dyes.
- On the basis of the solubility type, the market has been classified into water-based, solvent-based, and oil-based.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into hair color products, facial makeup, eye makeup, lip products, nail products, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in the report, with some of the key players being BASF SE, Chromatech Incorporated, Clariant AG, Day-Glo Color Corp. (RPM International Inc.), DyStar Singapore Pte Ltd (Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co. Ltd.), Koel Colours Private Limited, Neelikon Food Dyes and Chemicals Ltd., Organic Dyes and Pigments, Pylam Products Company Inc., S. Goldmann GmbH & Co. KG, and Sensient Technologies Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800