The latest report by IMARC, titled “Cosmetic Implants Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global cosmetic implants market size reached US$ 10.1 Billion in 2022. Cosmetic implants refer to tissues or devices placed inside or on the surface of the body. They are usually manufactured from bone, skin, tissues, metal, plastic, ceramic, and other materials. They are used in surgical processes to enhance the overall appearance and rectify deformities that are caused due to congenital disorders and accidents. In recent years, cosmetic implants have gained momentum due to the growing influence of social media, along with the rising awareness among the masses about physical appearance.
Global Cosmetic Implants Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the exponential growth in the healthcare infrastructure. Additionally, the rising incidents of tooth deformities, along with congenital face disorders, are creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the introduction of minimally invasive reconstruction surgeries that aid in enhancing the appearance and function of abnormal body parts are positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the extensive usage of these procedures by surgeons for scar revision, tumor removal, hand surgery, laceration repair, and breast reconstruction is propelling the market growth. In line with this, several technological improvements, such as the launch of two form-stable silicone gel breast implants and hyaluronic acid facial filler, are accelerating the product adoption rate. Furthermore, the governments of numerous nations have undertaken various initiatives to promote patient awareness about cosmetic implants. This, along with the constant research and development (R&D) activities in surgical imaging systems, is catalyzing market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 15.4 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the product, the market has been divided into dental, breast, facial, and other implants.
- On the basis of the raw material, the market has been segmented into metals, polymers, ceramics, and biomaterials.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segregated into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Allergan plc (AbbVie Inc.), Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, Implantech Associates Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Johnson & Johnson, POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH, Sientra Inc., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Raw Material, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Allergan plc (AbbVie Inc.), Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, Implantech Associates Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Johnson & Johnson, POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH, Sientra Inc. and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800