According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cosmetic Laser Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global cosmetic laser market size reached US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. Cosmetic lasers are medical devices used in aesthetic treatments to improve the appearance and condition of the skin. They work on the principle of selective photo thermolysis, wherein specific wavelengths of light are used to target different chromophores in the skin without damaging surrounding tissue. The characteristics of cosmetic lasers vary widely depending on their specific function. They can be categorized into ablative and non-ablative lasers, with the former removing thin layers of skin and the latter targeting the dermis to stimulate collagen growth without harming the skin's surface. One of the key features of cosmetic lasers include their ability to precisely target specific areas or conditions, like wrinkles, scars, pigmentation, or hair removal, with minimal downtime. The modern devices offer customizable settings to adjust parameters, such as power, pulse duration, and repetition rate, to cater to individual needs. Cosmetic lasers find applications in a variety of industries, such as healthcare, beauty and personal care, and fitness and wellness.
Global Cosmetic Laser Market Trends:
The increasing demand for non-invasive cosmetic procedures, driven by individuals seeking effective yet minimally invasive solutions for their aesthetic concerns represents one of the key factors driving the market growth. Additionally, advancements in laser technology, such as the development of more precise and versatile laser devices, are expanding the range of treatable conditions and improving treatment outcomes, which is driving the market growth. Apart from this, the popularity of social media and the influence of beauty trends are also driving the market toward growth, as individuals strive to achieve flawless skin and maintain a youthful appearance. The aging global population, which is increasingly seeking anti-aging treatments to maintain a youthful appearance, is fueling the growth of this market. Moreover, the growing disposable income, coupled with the prevalence of skin disorders is further contributing to the market's growth. Besides this, the growth of medical tourism, especially in countries where cosmetic procedures are less expensive, is propelling the global cosmetic laser market. Furthermore, the advent of home-use aesthetic devices and portable cosmetic lasers is making these treatments more accessible, thus stimulating the market growth. The rise in the number of cosmetic clinics and practitioners offering laser treatments is further widening the availability of these services. Along with this, the evolution of cosmetic lasers to treat a wider range of conditions, including hair and tattoo removal, is expanding the market. Other factors, such as extensive research and development (R&D) activities and improvements in the regulatory framework, are creating a positive outlook for the market across the globe. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 4.6 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 13.8% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the modality, the market has been classified into pulsed dye laser (PDL), YAG laser, carbon dioxide laser, erbium, intense pulsed light (IPL), radiofrequency, infrared, and others. Currently, pulsed dye laser (PDL) holds the largest market share worldwide.
- On the basis of product, the market has been segmented into ablative and non-ablative. Presently, non-ablative dominates the market across the globe.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into hair removal, skin resurfacing, vascular lesions, scar and acne removal, body contouring, and others. At present, body contouring represents the largest market segment across the globe.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into hospitals, skin care clinics, and cosmetics surgical centres. Presently, skin care clinics are dominating the market worldwide.
- Region wise, the market has been divided into North America (United States and Canada); Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others); Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others); Middle East and Africa. North America is currently dominating the market across the globe.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players. Some of these companies include Aerolase Corporation, Candela Corporation (Syneron Medical Ltd.), Cutera, Cynosure, El.En. S.p.A., Lumenis Ltd., Sciton Inc., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co. Ltd., SharpLight Technologies Inc and Solta Medical Inc. (Bausch Health Companies Inc.).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Modality, Product, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aerolase Corporation, Candela Corporation (Syneron Medical Ltd.), Cutera, Cynosure, El.En. S.p.A., Lumenis Ltd., Sciton Inc., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co. Ltd., SharpLight Technologies Inc and Solta Medical Inc. (Bausch Health Companies Inc.)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800