The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cosmetic Laser Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global cosmetic laser market reached US$ 1.9 Billion in 2021. A cosmetic laser is a surgical procedure in which a single-wavelength source of high-energy light is transmitted to a small area to reduce skin irregularities. It treats various skin conditions and removes scars, tattoos, wrinkles, sunspots, birthmarks, stretch marks, spider veins, smokers’ lines, and vascular lesions. It also supports postoperative discomfort, reduces blood loss, minimizes the risk of wound infection, and accelerates the wound healing process. Moreover, laser light therapy is combined with topical agents for hair removal procedures. Owing to these benefits, individuals are widely opting for cosmetic laser treatments across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Cosmetic Laser Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising beauty consciousness among individuals. In addition, the emerging trend of cosmetic tourism represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, individuals are widely adopting cosmetic laser treatments to maintain their youthful appearance. This, coupled with the growing influence of social media platforms, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, with the increasing prevalence of obesity, there has been an escalating demand for body contouring devices to tighten lax skin and remove undesired fat from various body parts. Furthermore, the introduction of advanced light-based technologies, such as infrared, radiofrequency, intense pulsed light (IPL), and light-emitting diode (LED), has increased the adoption of cosmetic laser procedures. Moreover, the growing inclination toward minimally invasive surgeries (MIS) and the rising disposable incomes of individuals are some of the other factors creating a favorable market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the modality, the market has been classified into pulsed dye laser (PDL), YAG laser, carbon dioxide laser, erbium, intense pulsed light (IPL), radiofrequency, infrared, and others.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been bifurcated into ablative and non-ablative.
- Based on the application, the market has been segmented into hair removal, skin resurfacing, vascular lesions, scar and acne removal, body contouring, and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been categorized into hospitals, skincare clinics, and cosmetics surgical centers.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report, with some of the key players being Aerolase Corporation, Candela Corporation (Syneron Medical Ltd.), Cutera, Cynosure, El.En. S.p.A., Lumenis Ltd., Sciton Inc., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co. Ltd., SharpLight Technologies Inc., and Solta Medical Inc. (Bausch Health Companies Inc.).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal