IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Costume Jewelry Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global costume jewelry market size reached US$ 30.78 Billion in 2021. Costume jewelry, also known as fashion jewelry, comprises accessories or decorative items generally made using simulated stones and semi-precious base metals, such as brass, copper, silver and aluminum, that can easily bend and tarnish. It can also be made from inexpensive materials, including pearls, beads, non-precious metals, synthetic stones, ivory, plastic, terracotta, glass, textiles, leather, and metals plated with precious metals, like gold. Some most commonly available types of costume jewelry include earrings, bracelets, anklets, finger and nose rings, bangles, and necklaces. Nowadays, costume jewelry is widely worn for personal adornment, improving aesthetics, and complementing specific outfits, garments, and current fashion trends.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Costume Jewelry Market Trends:
The surging fashion consciousness among consumers, improving lifestyles and increasing purchasing power represent the primary factor driving the market growth. In addition, with the expanding working population, there has been a significant rise in the demand for affordable accessories and jewelry pieces. Along with this, the growing awareness regarding personal appearance among individuals and the rising acceptance of men’s costume jewelry have augmented the product demand. Furthermore, several key players are experimenting with different semi-precious stones, beads, and metals to provide a range of innovative costume jewelry in new designs and at affordable prices. In line with this, extensive investments in aggressive promotional activities, such as celebrity endorsements, online ads, and discount offers, have propelled the market growth. Besides this, the growing popularity of customized costume jewelry engraved with specific quotes, names, designs, and patterns to add emotional connection or for gifting purposes has accelerated the product adoption rate. Other factors, including the escalating demand for luxury jewelry among corporate women, changing fashion trends, rising number of metrosexual men, surging social media influence, increasing internet penetration, and easy product availability via e-commerce platforms, are also providing a positive thrust to the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 47.13 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 7.10% during 2022-2027.
- The market has been segregated based on the product type into rings, necklaces and chains, earrings, cufflinks and studs, bracelets, and others.
- Based on gender, the market has been bifurcated into female and male.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been classified as offline and online channels.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Avon Products Inc. (Natura & Co), Buckley London, Chanel, Compagnie Financière Richemont SA, David Yurman Enterprises LLC, Gianni Versace S.r.l. (Capri Holdings Limited), Giorgio Armani S.p.A., H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB, HStern (Jewellery) Limited, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, Pandora A/S, Prada S.p.A., Stuller Inc., and Yanbal.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800