According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Crawler Camera System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global crawler camera system market reached a value of US$
182.1 Million in 2022. A crawler camera system refers to self-propelling and remotely controlled robotic devices that record high-quality videos and images. It is widely used for inspecting pipelines, drains, sewers, tanks, and cavities. The crawler camera system is a waterproof, highly durable, and portable solution that assists in collecting wide-ranging information, such as the inclination, pitch, and diameter circulation of drainage systems. It helps technicians in mapping the specific topography of a pipeline and finding the exact location of potential damages and leakages. As a result, the crawler camera system finds extensive applications in residential, municipal, industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, and commercial sectors.
Global Crawler Camera System Market Trends:
The increasing product utilization by municipal corporations is one of the key factors driving the market growth. The crawler camera system is widely used to maintain, inspect, and explore drainage systems, sewer lines, restricted pipes, and protruded pipe tapes due to their lightweight, robustness, reliability, and portability. Furthermore, the rising demand for remotely operated systems to augment the proficiency of pipeline inspection and safety of sewer workers is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the introduction of magnetic crawlers capable of climbing on magnetic surfaces for application in ship maintenance and inspection of hulls, deck plates, and tanks to ensure functional integrity and proper operation is providing an impetus to market growth. Moreover, the widespread product adoption for regular maintenance of sewage systems in commercial, institutional, residential, and public spaces for safe disposal of wastewater and avoiding stagnation of water is creating a positive outlook for market growth. Other factors, including extensive infrastructural and industrial development activities, the introduction of advanced crawler camera systems for underwater inspections, and stringent policies and regulations by several governments for pipeline assessment, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$
257.7 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of
5.61% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been classified into hardware, software, and service.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into drain, pipeline, and tank, void and conduit or cavity inspections.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been classified into residential, municipal, industrial, and commercial.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being AM Industrial (UK) Ltd., CUES Inc. (SPX Corporation), Deep Trekker Inc., Eddyfi Technologies, Envirosight LLC, Halma plc, IDEX Corporation, Inspector Systems Rainer Hitzel GmbH, Kummert GmbH, Ratech Electronics, Rausch Electronics USA LLC and Subsite Electronics (The Toro Company).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800