IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Crystal Oscillator Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global crystal oscillator market size reached US$ 2.9 Billion in 2022. A crystal oscillator refers to an electronic circuit that relies on the mechanical resonance of a vibrating piezoelectric crystal to generate an electrical signal with a constant frequency. It is commonly used to control frequencies for radio transmitters and receivers, provide a reliable clock signal in digital integrated circuits, and keep track of time in wristwatches. It is widely used as a sound generator, microphone, and force transducer due to its ability to convert electrical energy to mechanical energy and vice versa. As a result, crystal oscillator finds extensive applications in fields that require long-term and high stability and accuracy.
Global Crystal Oscillator Market Trends:
The rising sales of vehicles and the increasing product adoption in the automotive industry represent the primary factors driving the market growth. Moreover, there has been a rise in the use of crystal oscillators in the aerospace and defense industries to improve communication, navigation, and electronic warfare (EW) in guidance systems. In line with this, the increasing focus of military organizations on digitalizing equipment with innovative technologies due to rising geopolitical tensions between nations is positively influencing market growth. Apart from this, the rising use of crystal oscillators for celestial navigation and space tracking, as well as in medical devices and measuring instruments, has catalyzed market growth. Additionally, crystal oscillators are widely used in electronics, such as digital devices, modems, disk drives, computers, sensors, cameras, mobile phones, and radio systems. Consequently, the escalating demand for consumer electronics, phase-locked loop systems, telecommunications, video games, and GPS technology is propelling market growth. Besides this, the rising applications of the crystal oscillator in numerous industries, including electronics, IT and telecommunication, and transportation, is another major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including increasing adoption of advanced automotive electronics, rising development of 5G networks, and rapid expansion of the automotive industry, are also providing a positive impact on the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 4.0 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been categorized into voltage-controlled, temperature-compensated, oven-controlled, and other crystal oscillators.
- On the basis of the crystal cutting type, the market has been divided into AT, BT, SC, and other cuts.
- The market has been bifurcated based on the mounting scheme into surface mount and thru-hole.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into electronics, IT and telecommunication, military and defense, automotive and transport, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being CTS Corporation, Daishinku Corp., KYOCERA Corporation, Microchip Technology Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Nihon Dempa Kogyo Co. Ltd., Rakon Limited, River Eletec Corporation, Seiko Epson Corporation, Siward Crystal Technology Co. Ltd. and TXC Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Crystal Cutting Type, Mounting Scheme, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||CTS Corporation, Daishinku Corp., KYOCERA Corporation, Microchip Technology Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Nihon Dempa Kogyo Co. Ltd., Rakon Limited, River Eletec Corporation, Seiko Epson Corporation, Siward Crystal Technology Co. Ltd. and TXC Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800