The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Cyber Situational Awareness Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global cyber situational awareness market size reached US$ 51.2 Billion in 2022. Cyber situational awareness (CSA) plays a crucial role in providing comprehensive and targeted insights into potential threats and vulnerabilities. It comprises sensors, cameras, displays, notification devices, gyroscopes, and global positioning systems (GPS). It offers real-time detection, management, and comprehension of information that help organizations to minimize human errors. Owing to these properties, CSA is extensively utilized across the aviation, automotive, defense, telecom, and aerospace industries.
Global Cyber Situational Awareness Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing instances of cyberattacks and fraudulent online activities across the globe. In addition, the sudden outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has escalated the adoption of the work-from-home (WFH) model, which represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, CSA is widely utilized in the information technology (IT) industry to analyze storage infrastructure and eliminate the overall risk of data breaches. This, coupled with the implementation of stringent initiatives undertaken by governments of various nations for strengthening commercial and industrial infrastructures, is positively influencing market growth. Moreover, the emergence of bring your own device (BYOD) at workplaces, the rising utilization of cloud-based platforms for storing and managing crucial data, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players are also creating a favorable market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 142.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.4% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the solution type, the market has been segmented into network forensics, network traffic analysis, DNS threat analysis, network detection and response, network performance monitoring and diagnosis, intrusion detection system, intrusion prevention system, and others.
- Based on the component, the market has been bifurcated into solution and services.
- The market has been segregated on the basis of the deployment mode into on-premises and cloud.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been classified into small and medium-sized, and large enterprises.
- Based on the industry vertical, the market has been categorized into BFSI, military and defense, healthcare, aerospace, marine security, automotive, mining and oil and gas, IT and telecom, government agencies, energy and utilities, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, Spain, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Cyware, DXC Technology, Field Effect Software Inc., Firemon LLC, Honeywell International Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Lynx Technology Partners LLC., Marklogic Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, The Mitre Corporation, Vehere Inc. and Verint.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Solution Type, Component, Deployment Type, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Cyware, DXC Technology, Field Effect Software Inc., Firemon LLC, Honeywell International Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Lynx Technology Partners LLC., Marklogic Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, The Mitre Corporation, Vehere Inc. and Verint
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800