As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Dairy Processing Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global dairy processing equipment market size reached US$ 10.4 Billion in 2022. Dairy processing equipment is used to convert raw milk into a variety of dairy products such as cheese, yogurt, butter, and cream. The process involves pasteurization, homogenization, separation, and cooling. The main components of dairy processing equipment include tanks, pumps, separators, pasteurizers, and homogenizers. It offers various advantages, including increased efficiency, improved product quality, and reduced risk of contamination. The equipment also operates at high speeds, which increases production capacity and reduces labor costs. Additionally, dairy processing equipment helps to maintain the freshness and nutritional value of dairy products, ensuring that they are safe and healthy for consumption. Currently, there are different types of dairy processing equipment available in the market, including batch and continuous processing equipment.
Global Dairy Processing Equipment Market Trends:
The global dairy processing equipment market is experiencing a surge in demand due to the growing consumption and production of dairy products across the globe. The equipment is extensively used to increase the shelf-life of dairy products, package milk, and reduce carbohydrate and fat content. Additionally, changing consumer preferences toward value-added milk-based products are fueling the market growth. In line with this, key market manufacturers are investing in research and development (R&D) activities to enhance the efficiency of the equipment. They are also developing smart hydraulic designs for efficient microfiltration, which is creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, the rise of Industry 4.0 has led to the integration of machine learning (ML), the internet of things (IoT), and cloud computing with dairy processing equipment to create advanced and more innovative solutions, which, in turn, is providing an impetus to the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 15.6 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.94% during 2023-2028.
- By the equipment, the market is divided into pasteurizers, homogenizers, mixers and blenders, separators, evaporators and dryers, membrane filtration equipment, and others.
- Based on the type, the market is bifurcated into automatic and semi-automatic.
- On the basis of the application, the market is categorized into cheese, processed milk, yogurt, protein ingredients, milk powder, fresh dairy products, and others.
- By the region, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Alfa Laval AB, Feldmeier Equipment Inc., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Genemco Inc., IDMC Limited, IMA – Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A. (SO.FI.M.A.), John Bean Technologies Corporation (FMC Technologies), KRONES Aktiengesellschaft, SPX Corporation and Tetra Laval International SA.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Equipment, Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Alfa Laval AB, Feldmeier Equipment Inc., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Genemco Inc., IDMC Limited, IMA – Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A. (SO.FI.M.A.), John Bean Technologies Corporation (FMC Technologies), KRONES Aktiengesellschaft, SPX Corporation and Tetra Laval International SA
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800