According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Data Center Automation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global data center automation market reached a value of US$ 4.25Billion in 2021. Data center automation refers to the method of managing routine workflows. It helps in automating data center operations, management activities, monitoring processes and maintenance tasks in an efficient manner. It aids in minimizing human errors and the time required to perform routine tasks while enabling fast delivery of services on demand in an automated and repeatable manner. Along with this, it offers enterprises with advanced servers, higher data storage capacity, and faster computing capability. Due to the growing preference for online transactions, there has been a considerable rise in the deployment of data center automation solutions on the global level.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Data Center Automation Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by a considerable increase in data generation across the corporate sector. This can be accredited to rapid digitization and the penetration of high-speed internet connectivity across developing economies. Along with this, continual technological advancements, such as the rising adoption of cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), are creating a positive market outlook. Coupled with the widespread popularity of social media, cloud gaming and streaming media, this is providing a boost to the market growth. Additionally, a considerable shift toward remote working models due to the sudden outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has further propelled the demand for data center automation. Besides this, the increasing deployment of these automation solutions across the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector for improving the synchronization between IT security and fraud detection is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including continuous improvements in the information technology (IT) infrastructure and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors,the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 9.93Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.4% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 and tier 4.
- Based on the solution, the market has been segregated into server, database, network and others.
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been bifurcated into cloud-based and on-premises.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been classified into enterprises, cloud services providers and colocation service providers.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market has been categorized into BFSI, IT and telecom, public sector and utilities, energy, manufacturing, healthcare and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.Some of these players include ABB Limited, BMC Software Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu limited (Furukawa Group), HashRoot Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Intel Corporation, Micro Focus International plc, Oracle Corporation, Riverturn Inc., Siemens AG and Veristor Systems Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800