According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Data Center Cooling Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global data center cooling market is currently experiencing robust growth. Data center cooling is an integral part of maintaining a regulated temperature within a data center facility. Since the computers in a data center are constantly in use, excessive amounts of heat are produced inside the facility. In order to ensure the smooth functioning of the system, air- and liquid-based cooling methods are employed to improve the overall performance of the computers. While air-based cooling systems work on the principle of separating cold air from hot air, liquid-based cooling systems use water for cooling the hot sides of the cabinet to lower the overall temperature. Cooling services are essential for reducing the downtime caused by the overheating of computers and improving the efficiency of the overall facility.
Global Data Center Cooling Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the development of IT infrastructure and the growing adoption rates of cloud computing. The rising demand for the Internet of Things (IoT) across numerous industry verticals, along with the increasing number of data centers within organizations for more efficient and comprehensive operations, is anticipated to boost the demand for cooling services. Apart from this, an enhanced focus toward sustainable development has led several data center facilities to adopt green energy solutions. They are utilizing renewable energy sources in an effort to reduce their carbon footprint. This is further facilitated by stringent regulations by various government bodies to reduce the power consumption of data centers. Furthermore, numerous key players are continually engaging in the development of efficient ways to cool down the data servers, which is projected to create a positive outlook for the market. For instance, Microsoft Corporation, the US-based technology giant, launched a project called Natick that utilizes seawater for data center cooling in Scotland. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 15% during 2020-2025.
- Based on the solution, the market has been divided into air conditioning, chilling units, cooling towers, economizer systems, liquid cooling systems, control systems and others.
- On the basis of the services, the market has been classified into consulting, installation and deployment, and maintenance and support.
- Based on the type of cooling, the market has been categorized into the room-, row-, and rack-based cooling.
- On the basis of the cooling technology, the market has been bifurcated into the liquid- and air-based cooling.
- Based on the type of data center, the market has been segmented into mid-sized, enterprises and large data centers.
- On the basis of the vertical, the market has been divided into BFSI, IT and telecom, research and education institutions, government and defense, retail, energy, healthcare and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Airedale International Air Conditioning Ltd, Asetek, Inc., Black Box Corporation Black Box Network Services, Mitsubishi Electric Hydronics & IT Cooling Systems S.p.A., Coolcentric, Emerson Electric Co., Fujitsu Limited, Hitachi, Ltd., Netmagic, Nortek Air Solutions, LLC, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric, STULZ GmbH, and Vertiv Group Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St
Sheridan, WY 82801
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800