According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Data Center Fabric Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global data center fabric market size reached a value of US$ 23.2 Billion in 2021. Data center fabric refers to a system of switches and servers that facilitate data transmission between nodes in a network in order to improve network performance. Using this integrated system, communication between server and switch nodes is streamlined and data processing is optimized. It also enables flexible options for enhanced scalability and future technology configuration. With the increasing usage of interactive applications, more computing resources adaptable to the dynamic processing requirements of distributed applications have become essential, thereby driving the demand for data center fabric.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Data Center Fabric Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the increasing product applications in diverse end use industries. This can be attributed to the rising adoption of cloud-based data center fabric solutions and data center virtualization across the globe. The rapid utilization of high-speed data transfer technology, along with the increasing penetration of 5G data, is also providing an impetus to the market. In addition to this, the escalating demand for higher security measures for sensitive enterprise data storage and transfer is impacting the market positively. The market is further driven by the growing applications of artificial intelligence (AI), the internet of things (IoT), and big data analytics in the corporate sector. Some of the other factors creating a positive market outlook include considerable growth in the semiconductors industry, continual improvements in infrastructural development, the growing volume of organizational data, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 84.2 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 24.3% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the solution type, the market has been segmented into switching, routers, storage area network (SAN), controllers, network security equipment, and management software.
- On the basis of the process technology, the market has been divided into stereo-lithography apparatus (SLA), digital light processing (DLP), fused filament fabrication (FFF), jet printing, powder bed fusion (PBF), and others.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been categorized into telecom service providers (TSPs), enterprises, and cloud service providers (CSPs).
- On the basis of the vertical, the market has been classified into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), media and entertainment, government, education, healthcare, retail, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Alcatel-Lucent, Arista Networks, Avaya, Brocade Communications Systems, Cisco Systems, Dell, Extreme Networks, Hewlett-Packard, Huawei, IBM India Private Limited, Juniper Networks, Oracle Corporation, and Unisys Corporation Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800