According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global data center infrastructure management (DCIM) market reached a value of US$ 3.2 Billion in 2022. DCIM is a component of the building information modeling (BIM) software that allows administrators to collate, store and analyze data related to power and cooling systems.It has two main components, including monitoring/automation and planning/implementation. DCIM software also provides facility managers a holistic view of the performance of data centers so that energy, equipment and floor space can be used efficiently to help address these vulnerabilities that lead to downtime.
Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market Trends:
Several organizations are adopting DCIM software as it helps IT experts to manage equipment from multiple vendors, deal with various sites with limited or no IT staff and optimize performance by comparing the performance of their infrastructure with peers. Besides this, the onset of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has led to a significant rise in remote working models and the usage of digital services. This has led to the increased demand for DCIM solutions to manage increased network traffic and data usage. Moreover, the introduction of next-generation DCIM utilizes advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and real-time analytics to offer more advanced features compared to traditional DCIM. Furthermore, several companies, such as Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, and Google, are investing in green data centers to power through renewable sources. This will help them expand their operations to enhance market presence and strengthen their global footprint across the globe. Looking forward, the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the solution type, the market has been bifurcated into software (asset, cooling, power and security management solutions) and services (installation and integration, training and consulting, and support and maintenance solutions).
- On the basis of the data center size, the market has been classified into small and medium, and large sized data centers.
- The market has been categorized based on the vertical into BFSI, retail, telecommunication and IT, government, healthcare, manufacturing, energy and power, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia and others), Europe (France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., International Business Machines Corporation, Modius Inc., Nlyte Software Limited, Panduit Corporation, Raritan Inc. (Legrand), Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AktiengesellschaftAG and Vertiv Group Corp.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Solution Type, Data Center Size, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., International Business Machines Corporation, Modius Inc., Nlyte Software Limited, Panduit Corporation, Raritan Inc. (Legrand), Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AktiengesellschaftAG and Vertiv Group Corp.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal