According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Data Center UPS Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global data center UPS market size reached US$ 6.1 Billion in 2022. Data center uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is designed to provide backup power in the event of power outages or other power related issues, such as voltage spikes or surges. It is equipped with monitoring and management software that enables administrators to monitor the status, battery life, and other critical parameters. It assists in maintaining the infrastructure until consistent power returns, suppresses the energy surges to prevent equipment damage, and eliminates the operational disturbances caused by fluctuations. It also improves energy efficiency, minimizes power consumption, and offers high power performance and scalability to meet power requirements.
Global Data Center UPS Market Trends:
Rapid digitization and the increasing adoption of cloud computing systems and the internet of things (IoT) in numerous organizations represent one of the major factors driving the demand for data center UPS around the world. Moreover, data center UPS is employed in the BFSI sector to streamline banking operations without interrupting and enhancing user experience. This, coupled with the rising use of m-banking apps, is augmenting the growth of the market. In addition, the growing number of data centers is influencing the market positively. Apart from this, the increasing use of data centers in the healthcare sector to record and maintain patient data is catalyzing the demand for data center UPS. This, along with the rising demand for remote patient monitoring (RPM) on account of the surging prevalence of chronic disorders among the masses, is propelling the growth of the market. Furthermore, significant improvement in the information technology (IT) infrastructure is creating a positive outlook for the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 9.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.7% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component type, the market has been bifurcated into solution (standby UPS, line interactive UPS, double conversion online UPS, and others) and services (managed and professional).
- Based on the battery technology, the market has been segmented into lithium-ion, flywheel, and VRLA.
- On the basis of the capacity, the market has been categorized into less than or equal to 500 kVA, 500 kVA-1000 kVA, and more than 1000 kVA.
- Based on the tier type, the market has been segregated into TIER I and II, TIER III, and TIER IV.
- On the basis of the data center size, the market has been divided into small, medium, and large data centers. Small data centers currently represent the biggest market segment.
- Based on the end use vertical, the market has been segmented into banking and financial services, manufacturing, information technology, energy, healthcare, government, entertainment and media, and others. Information technology accounts for the biggest market share.
- Region wise, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America (the United States and Canada) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include ABB Ltd., Cyber Power Systems Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, General Electric Company, Kohler Uninterruptible Power (Ireland) Limited, Legrand, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, RPS Spa (Riello Elettronica S.p.A.), Schneider Electric SE, Solaredge Technologies Inc., Toshiba Corporation and Vertiv Group Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component Type, Battery Technology, Capacity, Tier Type, Data Center Size, End Use Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ABB Ltd., Cyber Power Systems Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Eaton Corporation plc, General Electric Company, Kohler Uninterruptible Power (Ireland) Limited, Legrand, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, RPS Spa (Riello Elettronica S.p.A.), Schneider Electric SE, Solaredge Technologies Inc., Toshiba Corporation and Vertiv Group Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800