According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Database Management System (DBMS) Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global database management system (DBMS) market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 12.6% during 2023-2028. A database management system (DBMS) refers to a software-based solution that is generally used by multiple businesses to manage a collection of inter-related data. It involves using advanced data handling algorithms in order to store data in the form of reports, schemes and tables. It allows users to perform various tasks, such as user administration, data creation, and data retrieval. Some of the commonly utilized DBMS include my structured query language (MySQL), Microsoft Access, Oracle, and IBM DB2 that find extensive applications across numerous sectors, including banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), telecommunication and information technologies (IT).
Global Database Management System (DBMS) Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by significant growth in the information technology (IT) sector. Along with this, rapid digitization across sectors has encouraged multiple businesses to invest in advanced software solutions to manage routine operations effectively, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the escalating need for cost-effective and flexible software services for better enforcement of data privacy and security policies is creating a positive outlook for the market. Also, technological advancements, such as the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) with the DBMS, are positively influencing the market growth. The market is further driven by the rapid outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), which has encouraged numerous organizations to adapt work-from-home models. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players to introduce improved DBMS software solutions across the globe.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into Linux, MacOS/iOS and Windows.
- Based on the database type, the market has been bifurcated into relational DBMS and non-relational DBMS.
- On the basis of the deployment mode, the market has been divided into cloud-based and on-premises.
- Based on the organization size, the market has been segregated into small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into BFSI, defense and government, healthcare, oil and gas, retail and manufacturing and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Amazon.com Inc., Cloudera Inc., Embarcadero Technologies Inc. (Idera Inc.), EnterpriseDB, International Business Machines Corporation, MariaDB Corporation, MarkLogic Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE and Software AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Database Type, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Amazon.com Inc., Cloudera Inc., Embarcadero Technologies Inc. (Idera Inc.), EnterpriseDB, International Business Machines Corporation, MariaDB Corporation, MarkLogic Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE and Software AG
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800