According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global deep packet inspection and processing market size reached US$ 19.1 Billion in 2022.
Deep packet inspection (DPI) and processing refer to a technology utilized for examining the contents transmitted over a network, such as webpages, video streaming, and file transfer. It allows users to control network usage, manage traffic, monitor activities, and prevent security threats. DPI and processing are widely used for content filtering, blocking suspicious activities, enforcing network policies, preventing eavesdropping, and managing quality of service (QoS). It helps to improve network performance, enhance security, increase operational efficiency, and ensure the optimal functioning of critical applications. DPI and processing also assist in real-time decision-making and aids businesses in reducing capital expenditure, improving visibility, ensuring regulatory compliance, and providing a high-quality user experience.
Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market Trends:
The significant growth in the telecommunication industry across the globe is one of the primary factors driving the market growth. DPI and processing are widely used by internet service providers (ISPs) to manage network traffic, allocate resources, optimize performance, block illegal content, enhance user experience, and prevent various security threats, such as spam, viruses, and malware. In addition to this, the rising data traffic coupled with increasing demand for high-quality audio and video content is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the widespread adoption of cloud-based solutions that are cost-effective, flexible, and offer easy scalability, reduced complexity, and enhanced security is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the introduction of fifth-generation (5G) communication technology is facilitating the demand for DPI and processing to manage enormous data volume, analyze network traffic in real-time, protect users, and resolve performance issues. Besides this, the integration of blockchain technology to provide an extra layer of security, ensure network integrity, and maintain tamper-proof records of activities is creating a positive outlook for the market. Apart from this, the implementation of stringent government regulations to maintain data privacy and block access to prohibited content is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including the rising incidences of cyberattacks, increasing adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) technology, and the rapid development of high-speed network infrastructures, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 73.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 25% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been divided into solutions and services.
- Based on the product, the market has been bifurcated into standalone and integrated.
- On the basis of deployment mode, the market has been classified into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the solution, the market has been bifurcated into hardware and software.
- On the basis of organization size, the market has been divided into small and medium and large enterprises.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been classified into banking, financial services and insurance, government and defense, healthcare, IT and telecom, retail and e-commerce, manufacturing, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Bivio Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Extreme Networks, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., IBM Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., LogRhythm Inc., Netscout Systems Inc., Sandvine Inc. and Viavi Solutions.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Product, Deployment Mode, Solution, Organization Size, Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bivio Networks Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Extreme Networks, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., IBM Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., LogRhythm Inc., Netscout Systems Inc., Sandvine Inc. and Viavi Solutions
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800