According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Dehumidifier Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global dehumidifier market reached a value of US$ 3.83 Billion in 2021. A dehumidifier is an electronic device that removes the moisture from the air to decrease the relative humidity of a room. It consists of a heat pump, fan, and heat exchange coils. It is widely used to improve indoor air quality, prevent musty odor, mitigate pest issues, and dry clothes faster. A dehumidifier assists in reducing dust, protecting electronics and tools from corrosion, and lowering energy bills. It also helps to prevent nosebleeds and sinus congestion, improve respiratory issues, and keep the skin soft and vibrant.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Dehumidifier Market Trends:
The increasing product utilization in households is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Dehumidifiers are widely used to create a healthy environment by improving comfort levels, alleviating symptoms of allergies, and reducing unpleasant scents from fabrics, walls, and furniture. Furthermore, the widespread product utilization in the food processing industry to maintain product quality, enhance shelf life, and improve hygiene is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the increasing product demand in the pharmaceutical industry to prevent medicines from organic corrosion, biochemical reactions, and micro-organism growth is favoring the market growth. Additionally, the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) with dehumidifiers to enable efficient monitoring, time-of-day scheduling, and web-based control through smartphones and tablets is providing an impetus to market growth. Moreover, the rising demand for advanced portable dehumidifiers with automatic temperature and humidity sensing capabilities is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including stringent policies of several governments across the globe to maintain energy-efficiency standards, extensive research and development (R&D) activities to improve quality and reduce cost, and widespread product adoption in defense, semiconductor, and electronics industries, are anticipated to drive the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 5.65 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into chemical absorbent, heat pump, and ventilating dehumidifier.
- Based on technology, the market has been categorized into cold condensation, sorption, warm condensation, and others.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online.
- Based on the end use, the market has been divided into residential, commercial, and industrial.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), and Middle East and Africa.?
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being AB Electrolux, Condair Group AG, Danby, DeLonghi Appliances S.r.l, General Filters Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Midea Group, Panasonic Corporation, Research Products Corporation, TCL Technology and Therma-Stor LLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800