According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Denim Finishing Agents Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global denim finishing agents market size reached US$ 1.6 Billion in 2022. Denim finishing agents are chemical compounds or formulations applied to denim fabric after weaving to achieve desired aesthetic, functional, or performance enhancements. These agents are designed to alter the characteristics of the fabric, such as its softness, stiffness, color, durability, water resistance, shrinking and staining. They are utilized to create different finishes, textures, and effects on denim garments, such as a soft and worn-in feel, crispness, fading, whiskering, waterproofing, flame retardancy, or stain repellency. These agents are widely utilized in the textile industry, enabling the customization and diversification of denim products to meet consumer preferences and market demands.
Global Denim Finishing Agents Market Trends:
The increasing demand for customized denim garments and the significant growth of the textile industry are among the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. In line with this, the increasing application of denim finishing agents to create different finishes, textures, and effects on denim fabric, catering to individual preferences, is strengthening the market growth. Moreover, the growing popularity of denim products owing to the changing and dynamic fashion trends and the increasing adoption of different fashion styles such as distressed, vintage, or specialty finishes is favoring the market growth. Additionally, the growing awareness of the benefits of denim finishing agents on the fabric, such as water resistance, stain repellency, durability, or flame retardancy, is anticipated to drive the market growth. Besides this, the rising shift towards value-added denim products that offer unique features and customizable finishes is another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, rapid technological advancements like digital printing that allow precise and detailed patterns, designs, or images to be printed directly onto denim fabric are strengthening the market growth. Apart from this, the growing demand to develop sustainable and eco-friendly products using natural and bio-based ingredients and biodegradable alternatives, is supporting its market growth. Other factors, such as the rising expenditure capacities of consumers, the expansion of e-commerce and online retail platforms, the increasing social media influence, growing branding and marketing strategies, and cultural and regional influences, are providing remunerative growth opportunities for the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 2.2 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product, the market has been divided into enzymes, resins, softeners, defoamers, anti-rusting agent, crush resistant, anti-back staining agent and others.
- On the basis of enterprises size, the market has been bifurcated into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises.
- Based on distribution channel, the market has been segmented into manufacturer/distributor/service provider and aftermarket.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being AB Enzymes GmbH (Associated British Foods plc), Americos Industries Inc., Aplicación y Suministros Textiles S.A., BASF SE, Denimist Chemical Company, Huntsman Corporation, Kemin Industries Inc, Kunal Organics Pvt. Ltd., Nearchimica S.p.A., Organic Dyes and Pigments LLC, Rudolf GmbH and The Seydel Companies Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Enterprises Size, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AB Enzymes GmbH (Associated British Foods plc), Americos Industries Inc., Aplicación y Suministros Textiles S.A., BASF SE, Denimist Chemical Company, Huntsman Corporation, Kemin Industries Inc, Kunal Organics Pvt. Ltd., Nearchimica S.p.A., Organic Dyes and Pigments LLC, Rudolf GmbH and The Seydel Companies Inc
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800