The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Dental Chair Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global dental chair market size reached US$ 489.7 Million in 2021. A dental chair is a specialized medical chair designed to provide support to the patient during examination, extraction, and oral surgeries. It is equipped with a doctor table, control panel, instrument holder, balance arm, cuspidor bowl, and a foot controller. It can be operated manually or automatically and is widely available in numerous designs, sizes, and specifications. Owing to these properties, professionals are widely adopting dental chairs to enhance patient comfort.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Dental Chair Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of oral diseases and dental disorders worldwide. This can be attributed to sedentary lifestyles and the growing number of smokers. In addition, the rising adoption of dental esthetics to improve the visual appearance and enhance the function of the teeth and jaws represents another major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the leading manufacturers are introducing technologically advanced dental chairs embedded with intraoral cameras, handpieces, ultrasonic cleaning devices, and curing lights. This, coupled with the introduction of various programs to spread awareness among individuals about optimal oral health and hygiene, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the rising number of dental surgeries, significant development in healthcare infrastructure across developing nations, and the increasing collaborations and mergers and acquisitions (M&As) conducted by key players are some of the other factors propelling the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 657.8 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into ceiling mounted, mobile independent, and dental chair mounted designs.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been bifurcated into non-powered and powered dental chairs.
- Based on the component, the market has been categorized into chair, dental cuspidor, dental chair handpiece, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into examination, surgery, orthodontics, and others.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, and ambulatory surgery centers.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being A-dec Inc., Bio-Dent Medical Systems, DentalEZ Inc., Dentsply Sirona Inc., Envista Holdings Corporation, Henry Schein Inc., Midmark Corporation, Patterson Companies Inc, Planmeca Oy, S.K. Dent, Tecnodent S.R.L. and XO CARE A/S.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800