According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Dental Consumables Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global dental consumables market reached a value of US$ 29.2 Billion in 2022. Dental consumables consist of a wide range of products that are mainly designed for dentistry. These products include irrigation cannulas, oral care swabs, dental cotton rolls, stoppers, aspirator tips, saliva aspirators and mouth rinse cups or covers. They are widely utilized for the treatment of several types of dental disorders, such as toothache, cavities, periodontal diseases, dental impairments and hyperdontia. Besides this, they are used in cosmetic restoration and major dental surgical procedures in order to enhance the appearance of the teeth. The demand for dental consumables is rising due to the significant growth in the medical tourism industry.
Global Dental Consumables Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing prevalence of oral health problems among individuals. Moreover, the rising geriatric population, the growing preference for maintaining personal hygiene and the inflating disposable income level of the masses are providing a boost to the demand for dental consumables across the globe. Apart from this, continuous spending by private and public firms in the development of multispecialty hospitals offering specialist treatments and general dentistry is favorably impacting the product demand on the global level. Moreover, continual technological advancements, such as the integration of artificial intelligence (AI)-based software to obtain genomic data of patients, are contributing to the market growth further. Additionally, the advent of teledentistry that aid healthcare professionals in providing dental services to rural and geographically extended locations is considered to be a major growth-inducing factor. Other factors, including continuous product innovations, the advent of user- and environmental-friendly dental consumables, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively impacting the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 41.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.9% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segregated into dental burs, whitening material, dental biomaterial, dental anesthetics, crowns and bridges, dental implants and others.
- Based on the treatment, the market has been segmented into orthodontic, endodontic, Periodontic and Prosthodontic
- Based on the color application, the market has been categorized into orthodontic, endodontic, periodontic, and prosthodontic.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been classified into metals, polymers, ceramics and biomaterials.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been segmented into dental hospitals and clinics, dental laboratories and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include 3M Company, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Dentsply Sirona, Envista Holdings Corporation, Henry Schein Inc., Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co. LLC (Cantel Medical Corporation), Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Nakanishi Inc., Osstem Implant Co. Ltd., Straumann and Zimmer Biomet.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Treatment, Material, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Dentsply Sirona, Envista Holdings Corporation, Henry Schein Inc., Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co. LLC (Cantel Medical Corporation), Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Nakanishi Inc., Osstem Implant Co. Ltd., Straumann and Zimmer Biomet.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal