According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Deodorants Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global deodorants market size reached US$ 27.4 Billion in 2022. Deodorants are essential personal grooming products that are widely used by individuals to prevent or replace body odor. The usage of these products assists in controlling the formation of sweat by interacting with the sweat glands and preventing the bacterial breakdown in the human body. The antimicrobial agents present in deodorants also help in reducing the chances of numerous skin-related conditions, including itching, redness of skin and skin rashes.Widely available in the form of sprays, gels, aerosols, roll-ons, wipes and sticks, these grooming products are commonly applied to the armpits, feet and other parts of the body that are prone to sweat.
Global Deodorants Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing preference for personal grooming products among individuals. This is supported by the inflating disposable income levels of the masses and the rising consumer expenditure on hygiene products like deodorants. The market is further driven by the escalating demand for 24 hours odor-free product variants in the market. Moreover, there has been an increasing preference for chemical-free products in the market. This has prompted key players to launch organic deodorants that are known to be less harmful on the skin. These product variants are commonly made from natural ingredients, such as flowers, fruits and vegetable extracts, which are gaining widespread prominence in the market. Additionally, the rising consciousness among consumers towards aluminum toxicity has further led to the introduction of aluminum salt-free natural and skin-friendly deodorants in the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the widespread preference for innovative fragrances, aggressive promotional activities conducted by the vendorsviamultiple social media platforms and easy product availability through online and offline retail channels. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR 4.6% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into sprays, roll-on, creams, gels, wipes, sticks and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies, online stores and others.
- On the basis of the packaging type, the market has been categorized into metal, plastic and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Adidas AG, Avon Products Inc. (Natura & Co.), Beiersdorf AG (maxingvest ag), Cavinkare Private Limited, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Estée Lauder Companies, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Lion Corporation, L'Oréal, The Procter & Gamble Company and Unilever Plc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, Packaging Type, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adidas AG, Avon Products Inc. (Natura & Co.), Beiersdorf AG (maxingvest ag), Cavinkare Private Limited, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Estée Lauder Companies, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Lion Corporation, L'Oréal, The Procter & Gamble Company and Unilever Plc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800