According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Deodorants Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global deodorants market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2015-2020. Deodorants are essential personal grooming products that are widely used by individuals to prevent or replace body odor. The usage of these products assists in controlling the formation of sweat by interacting with the sweat glands and preventing the bacterial breakdown in the human body. The antimicrobial agents present in deodorants also help in reducing the chances of numerous skin-related conditions, including itching, redness of skin and skin rashes.Widely available in the form of sprays, gels, aerosols, roll-ons, wipes and sticks, these grooming products are commonly applied to the armpits, feet and other parts of the body that are prone to sweat.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Deodorants Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing preference for personal grooming products among individuals. This is supported by the inflating disposable income levels of the masses and the rising consumer expenditure on hygiene products like deodorants. The market is further driven by the escalating demand for 24 hours odor-free product variants in the market. Moreover, there has been an increasing preference for chemical-free products in the market. This has prompted key players to launch organic deodorants that are known to be less harmful on the skin. These product variants are commonly made from natural ingredients, such as flowers, fruits, and vegetable extracts, which are gaining widespread prominence in the market. Additionally, the rising consciousness among consumers towards aluminum toxicity has further led to the introduction of aluminum salt-free natural and skin-friendly deodorants in the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the widespread preference for innovative fragrances, aggressive promotional activities conducted by the vendorsviamultiple social media platforms and easy product availability through online and offline retail channels. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into sprays, roll-on, creams, gels, wipes, sticks, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies, online stores and others.
- On the basis of the packaging type, the market has been categorized into metal, plastic, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Adidas AG, Avon Products Inc. (Natura & Co.), Beiersdorf AG (maxingvest ag), Cavinkare Private Limited, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Estée Lauder Companies, Godrej Consumer Products Limited, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Lion Corporation, L'Oréal, The Procter & Gamble Company and Unilever Plc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800