According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Deployable Military Shelters Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global deployable military shelters market reached a value of US$ 970.8 Million in 2022. Deployable military shelters refer to high-grade, rapid-erect, temporary accommodation structures utilized by military units in various geographies and terrains during the absence of permanent bases. They are manufactured using prefabricated materials that offer mobility, energy efficiency, and customizability. As compared to traditional counterparts, deployable military shelters provide stronger frames and more usable internal space, ensure easy transportability, and protect military personnel, ammunition, arms, vehicles, and other supplies in extreme weather conditions. Additionally, deployable military shelters are maintenance-free, lightweight, and portable, due to which they are used in emergency relief camps, command and control centers, and tactical communications facilities.
Deployable Military Shelters Market Trends:
With the growing defense expenditures, there has been an increasing need for custom-built temporary military accommodations to safeguard army equipment or vehicles and perform various strategical operations. This can be further attributed to the favorable initiatives undertaken by governments of several nations to enhance land-based army capabilities. In line with this, the increasing threat of terrorism or geopolitical tensions, especially among neighboring countries, and the rising national security concerns have supplemented the demand for deployable military shelters in far-way war zones, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the advent of carbon-hybrid shelters with reduced weight and stronger frames to offer maximum performance in harsh climatic conditions and environments is impelling the market growth. Furthermore, the extensive utilization of deployable military shelters as medical centers by soldiers and healthcare practitioners, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, has positively stimulated product demand. Other factors, such as rapid growth in the military and defense sector and the ongoing strategic collaborations amongst key players to engineer innovative product variants with enhanced efficacy and distinct designing materials, are positively stimulating the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 1,074.2 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 1.58% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into rigid and soft wall shelters.
- On the basis of the size, the market has been segmented into small, medium, and large.
- Based on the material, the market has been bifurcated into polymer fabric and composite.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into personnel, vehicle mounted, medical facility and aircraft base, command post, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being AAR Corp., Big Top Manufacturing Inc., Camel Expeditionary, Design Shelter Inc., Federal-Fabrics-Fibers Inc., General Dynamics Corporation, HDT Global Inc., Losberger De Boer, Marshall of Cambridge (Holdings) Limited, RUBB Buildings Ltd., UTS Systems and Weatherhaven Global Resources Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800