According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Dewatering Pumps Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global dewatering pumps market reached a value of US$ 5.6 Billion in 2021. Dewatering pumps refer to centrifugal pumps that are mainly used for removing unwanted water from tunnels, construction sites, buildings and mining areas. They are mainly equipped with a rotating impeller that creates a vortex to remove the air out of the hose, which enables the unwanted water to rise to the pump. They are generally installed below the groundwater level to help in reducing and maintaining the water level. Some of the commonly utilized dewatering pumps include a drainage pump with a strainer and a dewatering sludge pump, wherein a drainage pump with a strainer is designed to remove water with abrasives and a dewatering sludge pump is used to remove water with solids.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Dewatering Pumps Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing product demand from the construction sector. This is due to the increasing infrastructural development projects across several countries. In line with this, the rising investments by private and public agencies for controlling groundwater level across commercial, residential and industrial locations is catalyzing the demand for dewatering pumps on the global level. Along with this, the increasing mining activities as a result of the augmenting energy consumption due to the increasing population level is creating a positive market outlook. Moreover, continual technological advancements, such as the introduction of automatic and heavy-duty dewatering pumps to cater to the growing demand from the industrial sector and meet the international quality standard, are impacting the market growth favorably. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, continuous product innovations, product miniaturization, diversified product variants and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 7.9 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.4% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into submersible and non-submersible dewatering pumps.
- Based on the capacity, the market has been segregated into 05-3 HP, 3-10 HP, 10-50 HP and above 50 HP.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into construction and agriculture, oil and gas, municipal, mineral and mining, and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players are Atlas Copco AB, Ebara Corporation, Flowserve Corporation, Grundfos Holding A/S, ITT INC., KSB SE & Co. KGaA, Sulzer Ltd., The Gorman-Rupp Company, The Weir Group PLC, Wacker Neuson SE and Xylem.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800