According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Dialyzer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global dialyzer market size reached US$ 3.5 Billion in 2022. A dialyzer, also known as an artificial kidney, is a medical device that is used to remove waste products, excess fluids, and toxins from the blood when the kidneys are unable to perform this function adequately. It comprises two main compartments separated by a semipermeable membrane. It acts as a filtration system that allows the blood to be cleansed and purified. Besides this, it assists in improving the quality of life and increasing the survival rate of patients suffering from kidney-related ailments.
Global Dialyzer Market Trends:
At present, the rising adoption of dialyzers among the geriatric population, as they are more prone to kidney-related ailments, represents one of the major factors contributing to the growth of the market. Additionally, the increasing prevalence of hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, and end-stage renal diseases (ESRD) among individuals around the world is strengthening the growth of the market. Apart from this, the growing demand for dialyzers due to the shortage of kidneys for transplantation across the globe is positively influencing the market. In line with this, the increasing adoption of high-flux dialyzers to remove large-size toxin molecules during hemodialysis among individuals is impelling the growth of the market. Besides this, the rising utilization of dialyzers to save the life of individuals is supporting the growth of the market. Furthermore, key players are introducing dialyzers that reduce treatment durations and risk of complications during dialysis sessions is bolstering the growth of the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 4.8 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the high-flux dialyzer exhibits a clear dominance in the market, followed by low-flux dialyzer.
- On the basis of the usage type, the market has been bifurcated into disposable and reusable. At present, disposable holds the largest market share.
- Based on the end user, the market has been divided into hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, home care settings, and dialysis centers. Presently, hospitals and clinics represent the biggest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Asahi Kasei Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Browndove Healthcare (P) Ltd., Cantel Medical Corporation (Steris plc), Dialife SA, Farmasol, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Medica S.p.A., Medtronic plc, Nikkiso Co. Ltd., Nipro Corporation, Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Co. Ltd., and Toray Industries Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Usage Type, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Asahi Kasei Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Browndove Healthcare (P) Ltd., Cantel Medical Corporation (Steris plc), Dialife SA, Farmasol, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Medica S.p.A., Medtronic plc, Nikkiso Co. Ltd., Nipro Corporation, Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Co. Ltd. and Toray Industries Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800