According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Diaphragm Pump Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global diaphragm market reached a value of US$ 3.4 Billion in 2022. A diaphragm pump is an actuated positive displacement pump that operates using varying pressure and flow rates. It is highly versatile and assists in transferring mud, clay, stones, oil sludge, concrete, food waste, debris waste, and industrial fluids on account of its suction lift properties. As a result, it is widely used for generating pressure and cleaning and spraying applications in aircraft and automobiles across the globe.
Global Diaphragm Pump Market Trends:
The increasing utilization of oil and gas in the residential, industrial and transportation sectors represents one of the major factors positively influencing the sales of diaphragm pumps worldwide. Moreover, a growing number of onshore and offshore exploration activities conducted to meet the surging fuel demand is driving the market. Apart from this, rising investments in water treatment plants are catalyzing the demand for these pumps as they help remove toxic elements from highly viscous liquids and solids. They also find applications in the refining, waste processing, bulk transfer, and wellhead injection around the world. Furthermore, product innovations like the launch of air-operated double diaphragm pumps, which can pump liquids with large solid particles, and the increasing use of digital technology that provides high precision, are supporting the growth of the market. Looking forward, the market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the mechanism, the market has been bifurcated into the air and electrically operated diaphragm pumps.
- Based on the operation, the market has been divided into single and double acting diaphragm pumps.
- The market has been segmented on the basis of discharge pressure into up to 80, 80 to 200 and above 200 bars.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been segregated into water treatment, oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Dover Corporation, Flowserve Corporation, Graco Inc., Grundfos Holding A/S, IDEX Corporation, Ingersoll Rand Inc., Leak-Proof Pumps (I) Pvt. Ltd., LEWA GmbH, Seepex GmbH, SPX Flow Inc., Tapflo (Wuxi) Pumps Co. Ltd., Verder International B.V., Xylem Inc. and Yamada Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Mechanism, Operation, Discharge Pressure, End-Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Dover Corporation, Flowserve Corporation, Graco Inc., Grundfos Holding A/S, Idex Corporation, Ingersoll-Rand Inc., Leak-Proof Pumps (I) Pvt. Ltd., LEWA GmbH, Seepex GmbH, SPX Flow Inc., Tapflo (Wuxi) Pumps Co. Ltd., Verder International B.V., Xylem Inc., Yamada Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800