According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Digital Transformation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global digital transformation market reached a value of US$ 581 Billion in 2022. Digital transformation refers to the operational and organizational change in an enterprise that enhances its brand reputation, customer experience and customer retention ratios through the integration of digital technologies with several business processes. It assists organizations in changing their overall operational performance with the deployment of robotics, artificial intelligence (AI), 3D printing, and additive manufacturing. It involves the use of on-site or cloud software and digital experience platforms (DEP) to adapt to the shifting technological landscape efficiently. As a result, it is widely used across the retail, transportation, healthcare, information technology (IT), and banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sectors.
Global Digital Transformation Market Trends:
The market is majorly driven by rapid digitization across the corporate segment. With continual automation of multiple business processes and the rising preference for remote working models across the globe, numerous small, medium and large-scale enterprises are widely deploying digital transformation solutions to gain a competitive edge, to offer effective customer engagements and provide a seamless experience to their clients. This is further supported by the continual technological advancements, such as the increasing integration of connected devices with the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing solutions, which is providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, the introduction of industrial robots, along with the advent of Industry 5.0 to improve the overall efficiency of smart factory systems, is expected to create a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the rising preference for wireless communication technologies and extensive research and development (R&D) activities. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 18.1% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into solution (analytics, cloud computing, mobility, social media, and others) and service (professional services, and integration and implementation).
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been bifurcated into cloud-based and on-premises.
- On the basis of the enterprise size, the market has been classified into large enterprises, and small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been segmented into BFSI, manufacturing and retail, government, healthcare, IT and telecom, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Accenture PLC, Adobe Inc., Capgemini SE, Cognizant, Dell Technologies Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Marlabs Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, and Siemens AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Deployment Mode, Enterprise Size, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Accenture PLC, Adobe Inc., Capgemini SE, Cognizant, Dell Technologies Inc., Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, International Business Machines Corporation, Marlabs Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, and Siemens AG
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal