According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Display Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global display market size reached US$ 159.2 Billion in 2022. A display is a projecting mechanism that shows text and graphic images to the user using various image projection technologies. It includes cathode ray tubes (CRT), liquid crystal displays (LCD), gas plasma, light-emitting diodes (LED), and organic light-emitting diodes (OLED). It is widely used in laptops, tablets, mobile phones, televisions, smartwatches, computers, and medical monitors. A display offers enhanced productivity and eye-catching visuals. As a result, it finds extensive applications across the automotive, sports, construction, medical, entertainment, and retail industries.
Global Display Market Trends:
The increasing utilization of displays in the automotive industry is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Displays are widely used in devices such as rearview mirrors, digital dashboards, navigation systems, and heads-up displays. In addition, the increasing use of displays at airports, train stations, and bus stops to provide information regarding arrival, departure, and possible delays to the public, represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, the market is further propelled by the introduction of advanced product variants, such as smart displays, integrated with the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions that assist in real-time monitoring. Moreover, as flexible displays offer various benefits, including flexibility, enhanced brightness, and low power consumption, they are extensively used in consumer electronics devices, such as televisions, smart wearables, smartphones, and computers. This, coupled with the rising popularity of touch-based devices that requires a display panel to operate, is creating a favorable market outlook across the globe. Furthermore, the expanding electronics industry and the growing product utilization in the medical industry are anticipated to propel the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 205.0 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the display type, the market has been classified into flat panel, flexible panel, and transparent panel displays.
- Based on technology, the market has been segmented into OLED, quantum dot, LED, LCD, e-paper, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into smartphone and tablet, smart wearable, television and digital signage, PC and laptop, vehicle display, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the industry vertical into BFSI, retail, healthcare, consumer electronics, military and defense, automotive, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, along with the profiles of the key players being AUO Corporation, BOE Technology Group Co. Ltd., Corning Incorporated, DuPont de Nemours Inc., E Ink Holdings Inc. (YFY Inc.), HP Inc., Innolux Corporation, Leyard Optoelectronic, LG Display Co. Ltd. (LG Corporation), Qisda Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Seiko Epson Corporation, Sharp Corporation (Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd.) and Sony Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Display Type, Technology, Application, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AUO Corporation, BOE Technology Group Co. Ltd., Corning Incorporated, DuPont de Nemours Inc., E Ink Holdings Inc. (YFY Inc.), HP Inc., Innolux Corporation, Leyard Optoelectronic, LG Display Co. Ltd. (LG Corporation), Qisda Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Seiko Epson Corporation, Sharp Corporation (Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd.) and Sony Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal