According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Disposable Gloves Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global disposable gloves market size reached US$ 14.8 Billion in 2022. Disposable gloves are single-use gloves that are used to prevent cross-contamination and provide protection against pathogens and external agents, such as dirt, humidity and harmful chemicals. They are manufactured under certain industry-specific requirements to offer barrier protection and improved comfort to end users. Usually made from latex, natural rubber, nitrile, vinyl and neoprene, these gloves are extremely durable, puncture-resistant and have high tensile strength. Furthermore, they offer improved elasticity and high resistance against chemicals. As a result, they are widely used for a vast array of applications, including food handling, chemical processes, medical examinations and retail handling, across multiple industries.
Global Disposable Gloves Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing requirement for good quality disposable gloves from the healthcare industry. These gloves are one of the essential medical equipment that are used by caregivers to avoid the transmission of pathogens and other infectious diseases. The bolstering sales of these gloves are further accelerated by the rapid outbreak of the highly contagious coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on the global level. Surging cases of the infection, growing awareness regarding the importance of healthcare safety and the increasing demand for personal protective equipment (PPE), such as disposable gloves, mandated by governments to be used by frontline healthcare workers, are providing an impetus to the market growth. This, along with the rising healthcare expenditure and investments by both government and private entities, is acting as a major growth-inducing factor. The market is further driven by rapid industrialization and the growing incidences of workplace hazards. Owing to the growing awareness related to employee health and safety, several industries have mandated the usage of disposable gloves for chemical handling. Some of the other factors driving the growth of the market include rising consciousness among the masses regarding the importance of hand hygiene and extensive product utilization in the food and beverage sector. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ 28.2 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the material type, the market has been divided into natural rubber, nitrile, vinyl, neoprene, polyethylene and others.
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into powdered and powder-free gloves.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been classified into medical and non-medical.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into direct sales, medical stores, online stores and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Ansell Limited, The 3M Company, Top Glove Corporation Bhd, KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Semperit AG Holding, Rubberex Corporation Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Dynarex Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Unigloves (UK) Limited, Smart Glove Corporation Sdn Bhd., Cypress Medical Products LLC, Microflex Corporation, and YTY Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Material Type, Product Type, End-Use, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Ansell Limited, The 3M Company, Top Glove Corporation Bhd, KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION, Mölnlycke Health Care AB, Supermax Corporation Berhad, Semperit AG Holding, Rubberex Corporation Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Dynarex Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Unigloves (UK) Limited, Smart Glove Corporation Sdn Bhd., Cypress Medical Products LLC, Microflex Corporation, and YTY Group
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel no: +1-631-791-1145
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal