The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Disposable Masks and Respirators Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2024-2032,”finds that the global disposable masks and respirators market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.3% during 2024-2032. Disposable masks and respirators are protective equipment that filters out pollutants and other harmful air-borne infections. They are made of non-woven materials, filter layers, mask straps, and nose clips and are meant for singleuse only. These masks are worn over the nose and mouth to prevent the wearer from inhaling dust, smoke, and other toxic substances. Owing to these properties, disposable masks and respirators are adopted as protective face coverings across healthcare, construction, mining, oil and gas, and chemical industries.
Global Disposable Masks and Respirators Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the recent outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Masks, such as N99, R95, 3M, and N95, are widely used to prevent the contamination of the virus. In addition, the growing awareness regarding the benefits of particulate respirators that restrain microdroplet transmission into the respiratory tract represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, medical professionals adopt disposable masks and respirators to prevent cross-contamination between surgeons and patients and minimize the risk of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs). This, coupled with the rising incidences of workplace-based respiratory hazards, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the increasing amount of NOx emissions from the transportation, aviation, power generation, and marine sectors, the implementation of stringent regulations regarding occupational health and safety across several industrial verticals, and the increasing investments in clinical trials of novel products are some of the other factors creating a favorable market outlook across the globe.
- Based on the product type, the market has been classified into surgical, respirator (N-series, R-series, and P-series), and dust masks.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into pharmacies, hospitals and clinics, and online channels.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segmented into healthcare, industrial, and personal.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Alpha Pro Tech Ltd., Alpha Solway Limited (Globus (Shetland) Ltd.), Ambu A/S, Honeywell International, Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Moldex-Metric Inc., Prestige Ameritech, SAS Safety Corporation and VWR International LLC (Avantor Inc.).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||US$ Million, '000 Units
||Product Type, Distribution Channel, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey
||3M Company, Alpha Pro Tech Ltd., Alpha Solway Limited (Globus (Shetland) Ltd.), Ambu A/S, Honeywell International, Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Moldex-Metric Inc., Prestige Ameritech, SAS Safety Corporation and VWR International LLC (Avantor Inc.)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800