According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Drone CameraMarket: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global drone camera market reached a value of US$ 5.03 Billion in 2021.A drone camerarefers to an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) with an in-built camerathat is generally used for videography or photography. It is mainly equipped with global positioning system (GPS) tracking systems and sensors that aid in minimizing the need to physically observe the drone and its position in the sky. Along with this, it is widely adopted in the film industry as a preferred alternative toexpensive cranes for capturing aerial shots. Due to the easy product availability via online and offline organized retail channels, it is gaining widespread prominence among the masses.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Drone Camera Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing product demand from the defense sector. This is supported by the rising defense budgets of several countries to upgrade the existing infrastructure. Coupled with the utilization of drone cameras for surveillance and monitoring purposes since it assists military groups in performing quick perimeter patrols in a cost-efficient manner, this is providing a boost to the market growth. Moreover, the escalating popularity of drone cameras in the media and entertainment industry is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Along with this, numerous leading manufacturers are heavily investing in product innovations, such as the incorporation of dual camera systems and the launching of lightweight product variants, whichis positively influencing the market. Furthermore, continual technological advancements and the widespread integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and shortwave infrared (SWIR) systems with drone cameras are gaining prominence across the globe. Other factors, including the rising adoption of camera drones in the travel and tourism industry and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also creating a favorable market outlook.On account of the aforementioned factors,?the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 25.39 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 32% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into SD and HD cameras.
- Based on the resolution, the market has been segmented into 12 MP, 12 to 20 MP, 20 to 32 MP, and 32 MP and above.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into photography and videography, and thermal imaging.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been classified into commercial, military and homeland security.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.?Some of these players include AiDrones GmbH, Canon Inc., Gopro Inc., Guangzhou EHang Intelligent Technology Co.Ltd., Kespry Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Parrot SA, Quantum-Systems GmbH, Shenzhen Dajiang Lingmou Technology Co.Ltd. (iFlight Technology Company Limited), Skydio Inc., Sony Group Corporation and Yuneec International.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800