The latest report by IMARC, titled “Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global drone-powered business solutions market size reached US$ 2,052.0 Million in 2022. Drone-powered business solutions refer to the utilization of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones, to provide numerous business services in various industries. These drones contain advanced technology, such as sensors, high-quality, and other specialized tools, that enable businesses to perform tasks that would be otherwise costly or impossible to achieve. In recent years, drone-powered business solutions have gained traction as they offer an efficient, cost-effective, and safer alternative to conventional methods of performing numerous tasks.
Global Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the assistance the product offers to numerous organizations in managing their assets scattered over large areas. Additionally, the wide product employment in the agriculture sector to compile the plant count and calculate fair crop loss percentage, is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the augmenting demand for automation and digitalization in numerous industries is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the exponential growth in the e-commerce industry is leading to a rising demand for fast and efficient logistics solutions. Furthermore, utilities and transmission and distribution operators are utilizing drone-powered business solutions in the energy sector to minimize costs, increase reliability and response times, and improve safety across their systems. Moreover, rapid technological advancements and extensive research and development (R&D) activities are creating lucrative growth opportunities for the key players operating in the industry. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 15,650.5 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 39.6% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the type, the market has been divided into multi-rotor, fixed-wing, and others.
- Based on the solution, the market has been segregated into services and software.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into filming and photography, mapping and surveying, data acquisition and analytics, surveillance and SAR, 3D modelling, delivery services, and others.
- Based on the end use, the market has been categorized into real estate and construction, media and entertainment, energy, agriculture, security and law enforcement, logistics and transportation, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being 3D Robotics Inc., Cyberhawk Innovations Ltd., Delair, DroneDeploy, Eagle Eye Drone Service LLC, FlyWorx LLC, Phoenix Drone Services LLC, Pix4D SA (Parrot SA), PrecisionHawk and Skylark Drones.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Solution, Application, End Use, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3D Robotics Inc., Cyberhawk Innovations Ltd., Delair, DroneDeploy, Eagle Eye Drone Service LLC, FlyWorx LLC, Phoenix Drone Services LLC, Pix4D SA (Parrot SA), PrecisionHawk and Skylark Drones
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800