The latest report by IMARC, titled “Dry Beans Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, finds that the global dry beans market size reached US$ 6.4 Billion in 2021. Dry beans refer to plant legumes, containing red kidney beans, pinto beans, navy beans, great northern beans, and black beans. These beans are dried to preserve them for future use. They possess high protein, fiber, starch, proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Dry beans are available in sealed packages and pre-cooked state in cans. They provide numerous health benefits, such as weight loss, enhanced digestion, minimized blood sugar levels, low blood pressure, and boosted immunity. In recent years, dry beans have gained momentum as they are extensively consumed in restaurants, households, flour mills, and snacks-manufacturing industries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of the associated industries. These observations will further be integrated into the report.
Global Dry Beans Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the economical price of dry beans. They also represent an inexpensive source of vitamins, protein, and minerals compared to other legumes. Additionally, the growing health consciousness and the rising prevalence of chronic lifestyle disorders are escalating the demand for gluten-free and vegan dry beans, thus creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, individuals are opting for a plant-based protein diet from meat-based food products, thereby positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the widespread utilization of bean flour and the rapid development of the food processing industry represent another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, there has been a growing preference for semi-cooked, frozen, and ready-to-eat dry bean cans and packets due to the hectic consumer lifestyles and their on-the-go-food consumption patterns. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 8.3 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 4.52% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the bean type, the market has been divided into pinto, black, navy, red kidney, great northern, and other beans.
- On the basis of the packaging type, the market has been segmented into plastic bags, cans, jars, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, departmental stores, convenience stores, and others.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been categorized into households, restaurants and hotels, flour industry, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Israel, and others).
The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being 21st Century Bean Processing LLC, Kelley Bean Co., Hayes Food Products Inc., Goya Food Inc., Colin Ingredients, Harmony House Foods Inc., Eden Foods, Ruchi Foods LLP, and Garlico Industries Ltd. (Garon Dehydrate Private Limited).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800