The latest report by IMARC, titled “E-Commerce Logistics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global e-commerce logistics market size reached US$ 375.1 Billion in 2022. E-commerce logistics refers to the procedure of managing and fulfilling online orders from inventory and storage management to order packaging, processing, shipping, and delivery. It is a vital component of the e-commerce supply chain, which involves the movement of goods from the point of origin to the point of consumption. Effective e-commerce logistics include numerous procedures to ensure that orders are shipped accurately, quickly, and economically. This involves managing warehouses and distribution centers, selecting shipping carriers and delivery methods, and optimizing inventory levels so that they meet customer expectations. In recent years, e-commerce logistics have gained traction as effective and efficient logistics help businesses to compete effectively in the market, improve business growth, offer valuable insights and scalability, and drive growth and profitability.
Global E-commerce Logistics Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the increasing adoption of printed electronics technology to minimize e-commerce costs. Additionally, the rising adoption of blockchain technology in e-commerce logistics to allow consumers to obtain reliable tracking information is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, the exponential growth in the e-commerce industry is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, constant growth in digital technology is increasing performance and impacting the e-commerce logistics market. In line with this, the increasing number of e-commerce websites offering door-to-door delivery services, along with the availability of low-cost cargo, is impelling the market growth. Moreover, increasing internet usage, growing cross-border e-commerce and the integration of transportation management software (TMS) in e-commerce logistics are some of the other growth-inducing factors. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 923.4 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into baby products, personal care products, books, home furnishing products, apparel products, electronics products, automotive products, and others.
- Based on the service type, the market has been segmented into transportation and warehousing.
- On the basis of the operational area, the market has been categorized into international and domestic.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada). Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Agility Public Warehousing Company K.S.C.P., Amazon.com Inc., C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., CEVA Logistics (CMA CGM S.A.), DHL (Deutsche Post AG), Fedex Corporation, Gati Limited, Kenco Group, Kuehne+ Nagel International AG, Rhenus Group (Rethmann Se & Co. Kg), SF Express Co. Ltd. (Shenzhen Mingde Holding Development Co. Ltd.), and Xpo Logistics Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Service Type, Operational Area, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Agility Public Warehousing Company K.S.C.P., Amazon.com Inc., C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc., CEVA Logistics (CMA CGM S.A.), DHL (Deutsche Post AG), Fedex Corporation, Gati Limited, Kenco Group, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Rhenus Group (Rethmann Se & Co. Kg), SF Express Co. Ltd. (Shenzhen Mingde Holding Development Co. Ltd.) and Xpo Logistics Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800