According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "E-liquid Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global E-liquid market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.20% during 2022-2027. E-liquid refers to a fluid mixture composed of various base ingredients, including vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol (PG), and water. It is warmed up to create an aerosol, which is inhaled by consumers to mimic the sensation of smoking tobacco. Unlike traditional tobacco-based products, e-liquid does not comprise toxic substances, such as diacetyl, acetyl, diethylene glycol, acetone, propionyl, and diacetyl. Apart from this, e-liquid involves flavorings and other additives that can be natural, artificial, or organic. Consequently, it is extensively used in electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and non-combustible tobacco products for creating vapor, controlling nicotine dosage, and offering effective smoking cessation and instant satisfaction.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global E-liquid Market Trends:
The shifting consumer inclination towards e-liquid and e-cigarettes as an alternative due to the growing consumer awareness regarding the several detrimental effects of consuming various tobacco-based products is primarily driving the market growth. In line with this, the increasing willingness amongst individuals to quit smoking and the escalating overall sales of e-cigarettes are augmenting product demand across the market. Additionally, the rising environmental concerns have resulted in the emerging trend of eco-friendly vaping, which helps eliminate the ecological load of disposing of huge volumes of discarded cigarette butts and reduce degradation caused by the cultivation of tobacco. Moreover, the widespread adoption of vaping devices, especially amongst the young population, owing to their multiple beneficial properties, including cost-effectiveness, easy availability, and customizability, are propelling the market growth. Apart from this, the introduction of technologically advanced e-cigarettes to provide an enhanced vaping experience, and strategic collaborations amongst key players to introduce e-liquid in varying flavors and innovative design kits, along with their easy availability across several distribution channels, are positively stimulating the market growth.
- On the basis of the flavor, the market has been divided into menthol and mint, tobacco, dessert, fruit and nuts, chocolate, and others.
- Based on the base type, the market has been segregated into PG (propylene glycol), VG (vegetable glycerin), and PG and VG.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been bifurcated into pre-filled and bottled.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online stores, and others.
- On regional basis, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being Black Note Inc., Breazy Inc., Crystal Canyon Vapes LLC, e-Liquid Factory, Mig Vapor LLC, Molecule Labs Inc., Mt Baker Vapor LLC, Nicopure Labs LLC, Philip Morris International Inc., Turning Point Brands Inc. and ZampleBox LLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800