The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Education Apps Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global education apps market size is expected to grow at 24.3% during the forecast period (2022-2027). Education app is a software application designed to deliver knowledge to students through electronic modes such as videos, audio, and e-books. It is an interactive learning platform where parents and teachers can track students’ progress flow. These apps also allow students to learn concepts at their own speed and convenience regardless of time and place. In recent years, education apps have gained widespread popularity as they serve a quick way of learning, provide teacher-parent interactive sessions, and focus on skill development.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Education Apps Market Trends:
The key factor driving the market growth is rapid digitization in the education sector and the rising penetration of smart devices and the internet. In addition, due to the growing student inclination toward science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields, app developers are creating innovative apps to provide highly interactive learning modules based on several topics, such as coding, space science, biology, and algebra. This, coupled with the increasing adoption of applications with speech recognition and touch-based sensing features for students with special needs, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, key players are integrating big data, artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) with learning apps to enhance interactive learning experiences while also giving a real-time analysis of student’s performance. Furthermore, the emergence of smart wearable devices, which help students to focus and enhance student-teacher interaction, is escalating the demand for educational apps across the globe.
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into web and mobile-based.
- On the basis of the operating system, the market has been segmented into iOS and macOS, Android, and Windows.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into K-12 education, higher education, and business institutions.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Age of Learning, Inc., Blackboard Inc., BrainPOP LLC, BYJU’S (Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd.), Coursera, Inc., Duolingo Inc., Edmodo, Inc., Educomp Solutions Ltd., Edx Inc., Khan Academy Inc., Lesson Nine GmbH, Lumos Labs, Inc., MyScript, Rosetta Stone Inc., and WizIQ, Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800