According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Education and Learning Analytics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global education and learning analytics market reached a value of US$ 25.82 Billion in 2021. Education and learning analytics refers to the process of collecting, measuring, and analyzing data regarding learners to enhance their learning experience. It is widely used for performance, operation, budget, and finance management, people acquisition and retention, curriculum development, and intervention management. Its services include a combination of educational research, assessment sciences, student development, critical thinking, statistics, visualization, and creativity. Education and learning analytics help monitor students and class activities, predict learners’ performance, track students’ progress, visualize student enrollment pathways, identify target courses, improve future e-learning courses, and define a learning strategy. As a result, it finds extensive applications across educational institutes and enterprises.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Education and Learning Analytics Market Trends:
Significant growth in the education industry across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. Education and learning analytics are widely used in education institutes for curriculum development and improving students’ learning outcomes. In line with this, the widespread adoption of digital technologies, such as learning management systems (LMS), mobile learning devices and student information systems, is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the large-scale integration of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) to introduce a personalized approach to learning programs based on unique experiences and preferences, is providing an impetus to the market growth.
Moreover, the increasing utilization of e-learning tools, such as e-books, animations, micro-courses, quizzes, games, graphics, models, online video-based and e-notes as a part of the regular curriculum for making learning more accessible, engaging, and contextualized, is propelling the market growth. Other factors, including the rapid replacement of traditional educational methods with e-learning solutions and the introduction of massive open online courses (MOOC) due to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) crisis and the consequent implementation of mandatory lockdowns, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 67.12 Billion, growing at a CAGR of 17.17% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the analytics type, the market has been classified into descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive. At present, descriptive analytics dominates the market.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into people acquisition and retention, curriculum development and intervention management, performance management, budget and finance management, operations management, and others. Among these, performance management accounts for the largest market share.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been bifurcated into software and services, wherein software represents the leading segment.
- Based on the deployment mode, cloud-based solutions exhibit a clear dominance in the market, followed by the on-premises segment.
- On the basis of the end-user, the market has been bifurcated into academic Institutions and enterprises. Currently, enterprises hold the majority of the market share.
- Based on the region, North America (the United States and Canada) represents the largest market globally. Other regions covered in the report are Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Alteryx Inc., Blackboard Inc., G-Cube, Inetsoft Technology Corp., Information Builders Inc., iSpring Solutions Inc., MicroStrategy Incorporated, Saba Software Inc. (Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.), SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc. and Yellowfin Business Intelligence Co.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800