According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Educational Robot Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global educational robot market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. An educational robot does specific tasks that facilitate skill acquisition and knowledge in students of all age groups. They can be typically controlled via apps and voice, and gestures. They are utilized to deliver innovative content, thereby enabling easy and fun learning. They can enhance creative problem-solving techniques and encourage the development of essential communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and convey complex ideas to fellow students. Consequently, educational robots find extensive application across academic establishments, such as schools, colleges, and special-education institutes.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Educational Robot Market Trends:
The emerging trend of digitization in the education sector represents one of the key factors propelling the market growth. In line with this, the widespread adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) technologies for facilitating knowledge dissemination is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, educational robots are being utilized in K-12 schools due to their effective interactive capability. The market is further driven by the increasing adoption of e-learning methods, such as teaching robots, interactive whiteboards, and flip classrooms, which, in turn, is contributing to the market growth. Other factors, such as the development of advanced variants with autonomous navigation and environmental sensors to detect obstacles in the vicinity, significant investments in the education sector, and extensive research and development (R&D) in the field of robotics, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 16% during 2021-2026.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into humanoid and non-humanoid robots.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into K-12, universities and others.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been divided into hardware and software.
- On a regional basis, the market has been spread across North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Adele Robots, Aisoy Robotics, Arrick Robotics, Blue Frog Robotics, DST Robot Co., Hanson Robotics, Idmind, Macco Robotics, Pal Robotics, Primo Toys, Probotics America, Qihan Technology Co., Robobuilder, Robotis, Softbank Robotics Corp.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal