According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Electric Lawn Mower Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global electric lawn mower market size reached US$ 15.6 Billion in 2022. An electric lawn mower refers to a machine that is powered and operated by an electric motor that can cut and trim grasses at an even height. It comprises a direct current (DC) motor, rechargeable batteries, galvanized steel blades of various shapes and thicknesses, and a speed controller to modify the speed of the machine. It also consists of a cutter bar, a frame, and wheels to move the machine and operate effortlessly on fields. It is primarily integrated with batteries or a continuous electricity supply and is utilized for commercial and domestic lawn mowing and gardening purposes. An electric lawn mower is safe to use and produces a lesser amount of noise compared to its gas counterparts. It also does not require frequent changing of parts, such as spark plugs and oil and air filters. It is lightweight and enables users to maneuver around corners of yards and lawns easily. Furthermore, as an electric lawn mower is affordable and user-friendly, its demand is increasing around the world.
Global Electric Lawn Mower Market Trends:
At present, the increasing demand for electric lawn mowers as they are environment-friendly represents one of the primary factors influencing the market positively. Besides this, the growing incorporation of green spaces and gardens in various residential and commercial infrastructures is offering a favorable market outlook. In addition, the rising utilization of electric lawn mowers as an alternative to gasoline lawn mowers to reduce the expenses of fuel is propelling the growth of the market. Apart from this, the increasing awareness among individuals about the benefits of planting trees and building green roofs to minimize the impact of global warming and pollution is strengthening the growth of the market. Additionally, the rising adoption of gardening among the masses as a therapeutic activity is supporting the growth of the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 22.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.18% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segmented into walk-behind and ride-on. Walk-behind currently represents the largest segment.
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into cordless electric lawn mower and corded electric lawn mower. At present, corded electric lawn mower holds the largest share in the market.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into residential and non-residential. Presently, the residential segment exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into online and offline. Presently, offline dominates the global market.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Husqvarna Group, The Toro Company, Robert Bosch, Deere & Company, RYOBI, Briggs & Stratton, EGO POWER, Honda Motor Company, Hayter Limited, Emak S.p.A, D&D Motor Systems Inc, Unison Engg Industries, AriensCo, and MTD Products.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Type, Application, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||Husqvarna Group, The Toro Company, Robert Bosch, Deere & Company, RYOBI, Briggs & Stratton, EGO POWER, Honda Motor Company, Hayter Limited, Emak S.p.A., D&D Motor Systems Inc, Unison Engg Industries, AriensCo and MTD Products
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800