The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Electric Lawn Mower Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global electric lawn mower market reached US$ 14.7 Billion in 2021. Electric lawn mowers are motor-driven machines equipped with a motor and rotating blade that quickens and eases the process of trimming the grass. They also comprise mower pans, handlebars, blades, engines, and side discharge chute, covers, and plugs. They are environment-friendly, make less noise, require less maintenance and do not emit greenhouse gases. As a result, they find extensive applications in the residential and commercial sectors across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Electric Lawn Mower Market Trends:
The growing development of electric lawn mowers that are easy to operate and eco-friendly due to the rapid advancement in battery technology represents one of the key factors driving the market. Moreover, governments of several countries are undertaking initiatives to design sustainable buildings with green roofs. This, coupled with the rising usage of electric lawn mowers in golf courses, large parks, and big lawns, is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, key market players are extensively investing in research and development (R&D) activities to introduce enhanced electric lawn mowers with added features, such as garden mapping, smart navigation, and laser vision. They are also planning on launching robotic mowers. Besides this, the growing trend of professional landscaping, vegetable gardens, and outdoor aesthetics are offering lucrative growth opportunities to industry investors. Additionally, the increasing use of electric lawn mowers in backyard renovation is bolstering the growth of the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 21.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.20% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product, the walk-behind electric lawn mower holds the largest market share, followed by the ride-on electric lawn mower.
- On the basis of the type, the corded electric lawn mower accounts for the largest market share, followed by the cordless variant.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into the residential and non-residential sectors. At present, electric lawn mowers are widely used in the residential sector across the globe.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segregated into online and offline segments. Presently, the offline segment exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report, with some of the key players being Husqvarna Group, The Toro Company, Robert Bosch GmbH, Deere & Company, Ryobi Limited, Briggs & Stratton Corporation, EGO POWER, Honda Motor Company Ltd., Hayter Limited, Emak S.p.A., D&D Motor Systems Inc., Unison Engg Industries, AriensCo, and MTD Products Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800