According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Electric Design Automation Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global electric design automation market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Electric design automation (EDA) helps in the designing, specification, verification, implementation and testing of electronic systems. It is utilized in the manufacturing of integrated circuits (ICs) as it minimizes designing time, eliminates manufacturing errors and reduces the overall manufacturing costs. Besides this, it also finds application in the production of printed circuit boards (PCB) and multi-chip modules (MCMs). As a result, the demand for EDA is escalating in the aerospace, military, automotive, healthcare and telecom industries around the world.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Electric Design Automation Market Trends:
The flourishing electronics industry represents one of the primary factors positively influencing the EDA market across the globe. Apart from this, the integration of connected devices with augmented reality (AR), artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) is favoring the widespread adoption of semiconductors, circuits and sensors that require low operational power. The leading manufacturers from different industry verticals are also employing EDA solutions in the manufacturing of advanced electronics with compact designs, such as automotive gadgets, wearable devices, and healthcare equipment, with increased efficiency. This, along with the emerging trend of industrial automation and miniature electronic products, is also contributing to the rising adoption of EDA software worldwide. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
- Based on the solution type, the market has been segmented into semiconductor IP, computer aided-engineering (CAE), IC physical design and verification, PCB and MCM, and services.
- On the basis of the deployment type, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and cloud-based segments.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been classified into military/defense, aerospace, telecom, automotive, healthcare, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Altium Limited, ANSYS, Inc., Autodesk Inc., Boldport Limited, Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Siemens AG, Silvaco Inc., Synopsys, Inc., Vennsa Technologies and Xilinx, Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal