According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Electrostatic Precipitator: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global electrostatic precipitator market size reached US$ 7.6 Billion in 2022. An electrostatic precipitator (ESP) is a type of air pollution control device that is widely utilized to remove particulate matter from the air. It works by applying a strong electric field to a stream of passing air, which causes the particulate matter to get attracted to charged plates or other collection surfaces in order to collect and remove the pollutants. It is often used in industrial settings to reduce air pollution from combustion processes or other industrial sources to remove particulate matter, such as dust, smoke, and other fine particles, from the air. The effectiveness of an ESP depends on the size and type of particulate matter being removed as well as the temperature of the air passing through the device.
Global Electrostatic Precipitator Market Trends:
The growing pollution levels majorly drives the global market. This can be supported by the rising emissions of various air pollutants, including sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, acid mists, and dust particles, in the air. Due to escalating infrastructural development projects, the need for efficient and reliable air pollution control systems has rapidly increased, thereby catalyzing the market. The market is further driven by the rising adoption of electrostatic precipitators (ESPs) as they offer a highly efficient and cost-effective solution for controlling particulate emissions from industrial processes. In line with this, several government agencies across the globe are imposing stringent environmental regulations on industrial operations to minimize air pollution, thereby augmenting the deployment of ESPs to comply with these regulations while minimizing operational costs. With the escalating focus on labor safety standards for protecting the workforce against harmful emissions from industrial activities by numerous regulatory bodies, this is impelling the demand for ESPs. Along with this, the rising awareness among the masses regarding air quality issues and their adverse effects on health is also encouraging industries to adopt ESPs to reduce emissions. Moreover, the widespread integration of electrostatic precipitators with remote sensing technologies to install pollution control units in remote areas is creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ 9.7 Billion by 2028, at a projected CAGR of 4% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been segmented into dry and wet ESP.
- Based on the design, the market has been segregated into plates and tabular.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into chemicals and petrochemicals, metal processing, power generation, iron and steel manufacturing, cement manufacturing and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The market competitive landscape has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, ELEX AG, Fujian Longking Co. Ltd., FLsmidth & Co. A/S, Hamon & Cie international SA, John Wood Group PLC, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd. (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries), Siemens Aktiengesellschaft and Thermax Limited (RDA Holdings Private Limited).
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Design, Application, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, ELEX AG, Fujian Longking Co. Ltd., FLsmidth & Co. A/S, Hamon & Cie international SA, John Wood Group PLC, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd. (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries), Siemens Aktiengesellschaft and Thermax Limited (RDA Holdings Private Limited)
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800